• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other New Training / Rift Mode: Fight Own Characters

Joaquin

Reaction score
Good day devs,

I would like to recommend a new Training Mode wherein we can fight our own characters. This way we can see how our characters hold up on prize fights.

Same goes with our Rift Defense. I would like to recommend an option where i can test my rift defense by battling them with my own characters. That way i get to know how strong the defense holds up with certain types of characters.

More power to you devs from the Philippines

Expanded training mode options is something we've always wanted to do... unfortunately it's not a very popular option for the vast majority of our players, so it's hard to justify the development time on it.

I wish I could give you less of a generic PR answer, but all I can say is hopefully we'll be able to get to some of the stuff you've mentioned in the future eventually.

Reactions: Irghen and Joaquin
Same goes with our Rift Defense. I would like to recommend an option where i can test my rift defense by battling them with my own characters. That way i get to know how strong the defense holds up with certain types of characters.
This at the very least is something we want to get in sooner rather than later, since we don't have too many robust training features right now.

I would love to have something simpler at the moment as an alternative: a training mode with AI that is as aggressive as the ones we face in Rifts. Perhaps an option to choose which characters to face and possibly the option to implement certain catalysts as well. Intercepting is something that I would like to practice very much!