• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Error 201 on Medici Shakedown

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
I was playing the Medici Shakedown Proze Fight plenty after the Two to Tangle event finished. However, last night it stopped letting me enter the event. Any time I tap on the event I get an "Error Code: 201" and "Beep. Boop. An error occurred while communicating with our servers. Your energy was not consumed."
All other modes seem to work fine.

I was playing the Medici Shakedown Proze Fight plenty after the Two to Tangle event finished. However, last night it stopped letting me enter the event. Any time I tap on the event I get an "Error Code: 201" and "Beep. Boop. An error occurred while communicating with our servers. Your energy was not consumed."
All other modes seem to work fine.

I was getting the same bug with the bronze prize fight. My friend was too and we are both using iPad Pro 12"s. It was weird as everything else worked fine.

@Cellsai @Maelwolf We've encountered this bug in our testing as well.

The good news is that we've made a fix for it and will be deploying it in the near future. Unfortunately, the bad news is that - once you're locked out of the event because of this error - you won't be able to rejoin it. -_-

@Cellsai @Maelwolf We've encountered this bug in our testing as well.

The good news is that we've made a fix for it and will be deploying it in the near future. Unfortunately, the bad news is that - once you're locked out of the event because of this error - you won't be able to rejoin it. -_-
Coolo. At least I know now to stop trying to get in. Looking forward to the fix~

Reactions: MightyZug