• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
So one of my favorite YouTubers is holding a special tournament called King for Another Day that shall soon be nearing its end. It's essentially a music competition with the contestants being a mix of real and fictional characters. To celebrate it, I decided that today's palettes would all be based on contestants from KFAD2.
"What's the square root of a fish?" - MissingNo. [Originally from Pokemon]
SA: Divide & Conquer
SA1: Projectile hits have a 50/75/100% chance to give enrage for five seconds.
SA2: When falling below 25% health, get permanent evade and heal block. When benefitting from permanent evade, lose 2/1.5/1% health every second.
Null & Void Double.png
"Who's bad?" - Weird Al Yankovic
SA: Dare To Be Stupid!
SA1: When standing idly without getting hit for two seconds, get two random buffs for 5/6/7 seconds.
SA2: Convert all buffs into random debuffs on Parasoul when using a blockbuster. Critical hits deal 25/35/50% more damage per debuff.
According To Plan Parasoul.png
"No, that's wrong!" - Law & Disorder [Eliza as Pheonix Wright from Ace Attorney, Sekhmet as Monokuma from Danganronpa, also the source of the pink blood]
SA: Pressing Charges
SA1: 50/75/100% chance to get barrier when using a special move or blockbuster.
SA2: When activating Sekhmet, transfer all barrier onto the opponent and replace 1/3/5 stack(s) with wither that lasts ten seconds.
Black & Blue Eliza.png
"I'm a woman cold as ice." - Mariya Takeuchi
SA: Face The Music!
SA1: Well-timed blocks drain 5/10/15% meter from the opponent's blockbusters.
SA2: When using a blockbuster, give the opponent and Squigly haste for ten seconds. Squigly and her allies deal 25/35/50% more damage to enemies benefitting from haste.
Pop Rocked Squigly.png
"Stop right there!" - Jack Black & Elmo
SA: Tenacity
SA1: Blocking an attack when the opponent has less health than Beowulf inflicts slow for 4/5/7 seconds.
SA2: When the opponent has more than three stacks of slow, getting hit reduces their meter by 2/3/5%.
Blackout Beowulf.png

So one of my favorite YouTubers is holding a special tournament called King for Another Day that shall soon be nearing its end. It's essentially a music competition with the contestants being a mix of real and fictional characters. To celebrate it, I decided that today's palettes would all be based on contestants from KFAD2.
"What's the square root of a fish?" - MissingNo. [Originally from Pokemon]
SA: Divide & Conquer
SA1: Projectile hits have a 50/75/100% chance to give enrage for five seconds.
SA2: When falling below 25% health, get permanent evade and heal block. When benefitting from permanent evade, lose 2/1.5/1% health every second.
View attachment 7599
"Who's bad?" - Weird Al Yankovic
SA: Dare To Be Stupid!
SA1: When standing idly without getting hit for two seconds, get two random buffs for 5/6/7 seconds.
SA2: Convert all buffs into random debuffs on Parasoul when using a blockbuster. Critical hits deal 25/35/50% more damage per debuff.
View attachment 7600
"No, that's wrong!" - Law & Disorder [Eliza as Pheonix Wright from Ace Attorney, Sekhmet as Monokuma from Danganronpa, also the source of the pink blood]
SA: Pressing Charges
SA1: 50/75/100% chance to get barrier when using a special move or blockbuster.
SA2: When activating Sekhmet, transfer all barrier onto the opponent and replace 1/3/5 stack(s) with wither that lasts ten seconds.
View attachment 7601
"I'm a woman cold as ice." - Mariya Takeuchi
SA: Face The Music!
SA1: Well-timed blocks drain 5/10/15% meter from the opponent's blockbusters.
SA2: When using a blockbuster, give the opponent and Squigly haste for ten seconds. Squigly and her allies deal 25/35/50% more damage to enemies benefitting from haste.
View attachment 7602
"Stop right there!" - Jack Black & Elmo
SA: Tenacity
SA1: Blocking an attack when the opponent has less health than Beowulf inflicts slow for 4/5/7 seconds.
SA2: When the opponent has more than three stacks of slow, getting hit reduces their meter by 2/3/5%.
View attachment 7603
give me the rest of n&v's frames now
otherwise i'll tell galaxy to ban you from that server

Reactions: moomouse
One last set of palettes for 2019 because why not.

Trueno.png

"You better take your chances right now." Takumi's Toyota AE86 'Trueno' from Initial D

Gex.png

"Don't take career advice from Joe Piscopo!" Gex

Kevin.png

"I should be dead after 3 consecutive years full of energy drinks." Take a wild guess

Attachments

• Kevin.png
    Kevin.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Maderas Ourense.png
    Maderas Ourense.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Gex.png
    Gex.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 3
"From even the greatest horrors irony is seldom absent." - Cthulhu
SA: Call of the Gods
SA1: Get one stack of evade every 30/20/15 seconds.
SA2: Upon death, kill one of your teammates and revive with 50/75/100% health and a permanent stack of armor and enrage for each defeated teammate.
Cyclone of Chaos Painwheel.png
"Vocal percussion on a whole 'nother level, coming from my mind." - Moody Blues (JJBA)
SA: Mood Swings
SA1: When falling below 25/35/50% health for the first time, get haste for ten seconds and mirror 1/2/3 of the opponent's buff(s).
SA2: When using a BB3 for the first time, 50/75/100% chance to get a copy of every buff that has expired in the fight.
Rewind Time Robo Fortune.png
"Focus, Nadia, focus." - Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
SA: Cat-quarters Combat
SA1: Get one stack of enrage and unflinching when being near the opponent for 4/3/2 seconds. Enrage and unflinching are removed when taking or landing an unblocked hit.
SA2: When landing a critical hit while benefitting from unflinching, get one stack of evade for 5/7/10 seconds.
Red Fields Ms Fortune.png
"I'm fireproof, you're not." - Hellboy (Dark Horse comics)
SA: Fire Works
SA1: Get one stack of precision every 1.5/1/0.5 seconds while near the opponent.
SA2: When a critical hit does more than 5% damage, inflict two random debuffs for 3/4/5 seconds.
Boiling Point Cerebella.png
"Don't worry, there's something for everyone." - Double's beta design
SA: Assimilation
SA1: 50/75/100% chance to get one stack of permanent regen for each defeated character on the field.
SA2: When defeated, inflict permanent armor break. Inflict a 10/7/5 doom whenever an enemy with armor break stands near Double's body. Doom is removed when no longer near Double's body.
Amalgal Double.png

Always wanted to throw my hat into the ring of custom fighter cards. Shame the one I picked was hard to faithfully recreate.

GGG Beowulf Sprite Card.png
"Victory goes to those with courage!" - Cyborg Guy Shishioh (The King of Braves)
SA: One Hell of a Hit
SA1: When activating Hype Mode, throws have a 20/30/40% chance to inflict stun for 5 seconds.
SA2: When activating Hype Mode, Beowulf gains 6/7/8 seconds of haste and enrage.

Prime Big Band Sprite Card.png
"Freedom is a right to all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
SA: Unstoppable Roll
SA1: Big Band gains one stack of permanent armor when grounded. Big Band's armor is removed when airborne, and returns upon landing after 5/4/2 seconds.
SA2: Big Band inflicts armor break on foes for 3/6/9 seconds if hit into the air.

Van Beowulf Sprite Card.png
[Unintelligible Screaming] -Van (Gun X Sword)
SA: Right in the Chest
SA1: Upon being struck by a critical hit, damage dealt to Beowulf is reduced by 50/75/100%, and both Beowulf and his opponent are inflicted with one stack of permanent bleed.
SA2: When activating Hype Mode while inflicted with bleed, both Beowulf and his opponent are cured of their bleed. Beowulf gains a 60/80/100% chance to receive two stacks of enrage for 2/4/6 seconds when landing a charged attack in Hype Mode.

Last edited:
Always wanted to throw my hat into the ring of custom fighter cards. Shame the one I picked was hard to faithfully recreate.

View attachment 7727
"Victory goes to those with courage!" - Cyborg Guy Shishioh (The King of Braves)
SA: One Hell of a Hit
SA1: When activating Hype Mode, throws have a 20/30/40% chance to inflict stun for 5 seconds.
SA2: When activating Hype Mode, Beowulf gains 6/7/8 seconds of haste and enrage.

View attachment 7728
"Freedom is a right to all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
SA: Unstoppable Roll
SA1: Big Band gains one stack of permanent armor when grounded. Big Band's armor is removed when airborne, and returns upon landing.
SA2: Big Band inflicts armor break on foes for 3/6/9 seconds if hit into the air.

this big band color palette looked great...:)

Second to last palette series from me before the New Year comes.
"Seeing you powerless is like music to me." - The Puppet (Five Nights At Freddy's)
SA: Nightmare Fueled
SA1: When a debuff is applied to Painwheel, heal 5/7/10% health and get 10% meter for all blockbusters.
SA2: 5/10/15% chance when hitting the opponent to convert all debuffs on Painwheel into barrier.
Strung Out Painwheel.png
"Rip and tear your guts!" - Doomguy (Doom series)
SA: Guts and Glory
SA1: When dealing more than 10% damage in a single hit, get enrage and immunity for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: When benefitting from enrage, critical hits have a 25/35/50% chance to ignore defense and armor.
Certain Doom Painwheel.png
"Sometimes life is a never-ending nightmare." - Mimikyu (Pokemon)
SA: Covering Fire
SA1: Peacock takes no damage from the first 10/15/20 unblocked hits she takes. Get permanent immunity while at full health.
SA2: When a hit does less than 1% damage to Peacock, get enrage for 4/6/8 seconds.
Fairy Factor Peacock.png
"One...two...what comes next?" - Steam (Gaming software)
SA: Clearance
SA1: When spawning a headdrone, get one random timeless buff. When deploying a headdrone or inflicted with a debuff, one buff is removed and Robo Fortune heals 2/3/4% health.
SA2: When inflicted with a debuff, Robo Fortune gets barrier and the enemy gets power surge for 5/10/15 seconds each.
Steam Punk Robo Fortune.png
And now, some Christmas palettes.
"Thumpity thump thump, thumpity thump thump..." - Yeti hunter
SA: Cold Shoulder
SA1: Whenever an unblocked attack does less than 1% damage to the opponent, inflict wither for 5/6/8 seconds.
SA2: When the opponent reaches five stacks of slow, remove all slow from the opponent and drain 5/7/10% health from the opponent.
Snow Brawl Beowulf.png
"I don't even feel the cold." - Original palette
SA: Freezer Burn
SA1: 5/7/10% chance when hit at close range to get barrier and enrage for ten seconds.
SA2: Get 3/4/5 stacks of thorns while the enemy has three or more stacks of any kind of buff.
Ice Rage Cerebella.png

LAUGH TRACK.png
"I wanna see you smile!" - Pinkie Pie, MLP

BRUTAL TRUTH.png
"Made me sit up proud like a corn stalk in August." - Applejack, MLP

CHARITY CASE.png
"Fighting's not really my thing, I'm more into fashion." - Rarity, MLP (with a cameo: Spike as Vice Versa!)

MIRACLE WORKER.png
"Something tells me everything is not going to be fine." - Twilight Sparkle, MLP (cheeky "The Experiments of Twilight Sparkle" reference)

HIVE MIND.png
"Love is fickle. Love can change." -- Queen Chrysalis, MLP (Albus is Pharynx, and Horace is Thorax)

download (5).png referencia ao genos de one punchdownload (4).pngreferencia ao shadow da serie de jogos sonic download (3).pngreferencia a asuna de sword art onlinedownload (2).pngreferencia aos daedras do jogo skyrimdownload.pngreferencia do anime en en no shouboutai