• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I just got my new phone with 128GB and the app says this when I open it Il2CPP

Karen

Reaction score
Please someone help I wanted to play this so much.

Hey there!!, we want you to play this game ASAP to!, but maybe you need to tell the developers a liiiiiiittle bit more about your device. I could buy a 128gb memory for my oldy buddy, but it don´t mean it will act like a 2001 phone no more ñ_ñU

Soooo! check up this tips... for tipping... and so, get some really profesional help!:
  • Use the Prefix - Please note what type of bug you’re reporting (this is required to post a bug). Currently we have two types:
    • Bug - Normal - This is our catch-all bug label. Use this unless you are crashing.
    • Bug - Crash - Use this if you’re having stability issues with the game.
  • Data is Power - The best QA pros in the game know that just writing the issue out is not enough. Make sure you’re giving us enough information to help narrow down the issue. Minimally, please include the following:
    • Full Device Make and Model
      • More Helpful: Apple iPhone 7 Plus
      • Less Helpful: iPhone
    • Operating System
      • More Helpful: Android 7.1.2
      • Less Helpful: Android
  • Big Band Level Detective - Tell us not only about the bug, but how you get it and where it happens. The more information you can give us here, the better chance we have to fix the issue.
    • More Helpful: “When I play the final fight in “A Fishbone to Pick,” my Rerun Peacock character seems to have a visual error. It only happens on this fight but happens every time.
    • Less Helpful: “Peacock looks broken while playing”
  • Visuals Help - If you’re able to capture a screenshot or even a video, this often helps more than a description, especially for art and UI issues. Try and grab a shot if you can!

From the OFFICIAL - How to submit a bug post

https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-how-to-submit-a-bug.28/