• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Projectiles?

BlueG

Reaction score
So......What is consider a projectile?

Reactions: Yomady
Projectiles are attacks that shoot out from the attacker but are not attached to them, free to move by itself. Some examples include peacock's rays, bullets and bombs, painwheel's gae bolga stinger, parasoul's napalm shot etc. The term is vague and covers many attacks and some attacks are considered projectiles even though they don't look ike it.

Reactions: BlueG
I can't remember more "unusual" projectiles off the top of my head, but I recall being caught off guard when a Windswept evaded a Drag N Drop and Head Games. Mostly, projectiles are just as stated above.

Drag N Drop
Drag N Drop's first hit certainly isn't a projectile, so that must have been a back dash EVADE instead, which still activates her Signature Ability and grants the ENRAGE.

Reactions: Yomady
Drag N Drop's first hit certainly isn't a projectile, so that must have been a back dash EVADE instead, which still activates her Signature Ability and grants the ENRAGE.
I should have elaborated; Windswept has slipped out of Drag N Drop on the third hit when Leviathan extends outwards. Certainly not the entire move is a projectile attack.

I should have elaborated; Windswept has slipped out of Drag N Drop on the third hit when Leviathan extends outwards. Certainly not the entire move is a projectile attack.
Hm, that should be impossible. The source of the attack for everything in Drag N Drop is Squigly herself, and Squigly is certainly not a projectile.

I double checked the scripts / code to make sure that is the case. If you get a video of this happening, that would be great!

Squigly is certainly not a projectile
I guess there could be confusing things that only work in very special occasions.

I, for example, seen a couple of times how Peacock takes damage when Argus Agony beam goes through Battle Opera bubble (honestly, I even had a weird idea that it's actually not a beam but a very long tongue of the peacock head appearing from Patricia's hat :confused:). The sparks shot by the "eyes" of Argus System go through Battle Opera without any problems though...

it would be cool to have a list of things that are projectiles. If there isnt an existing one around I'll look into testing things myself. But it will take some time.

I seen "Projectiles?" and I instantly thought of Peacock - Freeze Frame

I know that diamond from Cerebella's throw "Diamonds Are Forever" is classed as projectile (that move makes me think James Bond to James Pond)

Eu acho que alguns diamantes merecem melhorias, mas estou aqui para falar das cerrebella é peço uma repaginada na estrelada ela merece!

I think that some diamonds deserve improvements, but I'm here to talk about the cerebella and I ask for a revamped star-spangled that she deserves!