• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Chibi Garden

Yomady

Reaction score
Think it might be a bad smell on mobile games but browsing on Twitter I see some guys throw up a lot of chibi's of Skullgirls, I cannot resist a cute Painwheel or Double like the ones this guy does https://twitter.com/Amphibian218/status/1214878295612743681

Thinking like a in the lines of Sonic Adventure but auto tuned for Skullgirls.

I'm not going to lie it might not fit everyone's tastes on mobile very much a long shot, but maybes a extra somewhere or in a new game?. Giving Amphibian218
(闇ココダマ) a shoutout here!.

What do you actually mean by this? A gallery of art? Or something like a Chao Garden?
What would you actually do in this mode?

Honestly haven't thought it much but could be like some type of love meter just by buying items for say certain locations (the stages or their actual home) the introduction maybes that it could build power of the abilities in the game. I was thinking like to build Marquee Ability or the Character Ability of certain characters, could even be unlocked further in the game to make one character better then them all.

Like say if you liked Squigly Bio just personally their is no way she could be a bad character, then again it's a lot for a game that already is bundled full of content.

Merely thinking a break away from the game, like a area to adore a quiet time. Way I was thinking too the game is pretty long enough to suggest something as such.
What do you actually mean by this? A gallery of art? Or something like a Chao Garden?
What would you actually do in this mode?

Reactions: Robokit