• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight Graphics

Chaos

Reaction score
Patch: 1.2.3
# of teams: 48
Total: 138 characters
Teams: 16.4k~26.5k score
Prize Fight Tier: Gold only

As promised, this is the data I collected thought the last two prize fights on patch 1.2.3. I skipped the information about the bots like Aeon.

So, what do you guys think about this information? It is useful, interesting, boring?

zRopwg6.png

X82j99b.png

fjegdHY.png

YuOHY6C.png

Last edited:
It shows that Cerebella is one of the most popular characters right now (for good reason).

You can tap combo>MGR>tap combo>launcher>air combo most of the cast with proper timing. This is her strongest point as MGR has unblockable setups. MGR into Battle Butt has insane damage and combo potential also.

Her damage per hit is very high, meaning you can confirm a kill before the opponent builds bb3.

Reactions: BambooEarpick
True. I have to say I'm not surprised! :) Big Band also has a really good defense mechanism. I feel like he's a little slow though, poor lad.

Very interesting data! Also my name seems to appear twice (Zalachenko)?

Reactions: Chaos
My bad, I'll change that and update the post. Also there is a new graphic that could be interesting.

Very nice charts but I think the sample size is too small. There must be more than 48 players who play Prize Fights right?