• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Holy Order 573R

Reaction score
So as many of you probably know already, there is now a max limit to the amount of people who can be in any given channel at a time. I'm told it's 15 people per channel now, but can't find information on this 'stealth' change anywhere. Don't have a Discord, but there's nothing on their Twitter or here on the forums that Im aware of. ~~> So here's the point of this post; it's super annoying tbh. More than half the time, channels 0-3 are full and no one is on the random channel it puts me in. Half the reason I play is to chat with people, and I feel like I can't even do that anymore. This game was pretty fun, and I had goals/plans for it, but those are moot now. I've spent a fair amount of money on sgm in order to help realize those goals and to support the devs, but now what was the point? I don't want this to sound like a threat, but I probably won't play anymore if things don't improve soon (maybe a month) it's just not fun being isolated in a random channel not being able to talk to friends you made in chat...I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I just hope others will comment on this as well, regardless of how they feel. Sorry for the long post, but someone had to make it. -Mon573R

Hey, understand the frustration.

Though first, is it intentional or a bug? Would a developer kindly confirm it?

Reactions: Holy Order 573R
I agree with Mon here, chat is one of the feature that got me into SGM because of how friendly they are. I also made some genuine friends at ch. 0 so not being able to meet them is kinda sad.

also, chat capacity was never an issue to begin with, so why the implementation?

Hey, understand the frustration.

Though first, is it intentional or a bug? Would a developer kindly confirm it?
It’s happening to about everyone, people are starting to believe there’s a room limit of 15 (or around there) and it’s most likely people that fill up the room are people who lurk and don’t even use the chat option. Hopefully we get a response from a dev.

Yeah, then there’s the deal with channel 0.z It’s the most populated channel on the game and now many regulars on it can’t get in, including me, which is extremely annoying.

Channel 0 is the most chaotic place in the game and now that it’s almost always full, people are making chaos elsewhere, like on ch10 and ch24.

It’s like getting rid of a mental asylum and expecting the people in said asylum to disappear.

I really hope they get rid of it soon... or if they can't for a good reason, at least up the player limit per channel. I'm much more comfy talking to people I already see and know everytime I hop to chat. ;w;

I really hope they get rid of it soon... or if they can't for a good reason, at least up the player limit per channel. I'm much more comfy talking to people I already see and know everytime I hop to chat. ;w;
Thanks for commenting! An increase in the limit of people on a channel would be better than nothing.

Reactions: Doedoel and Rudølf
Hey Mon,

I completely agree, the channel limit is uncalled for!
Also, wouldn't this mean devs can't get into full channels either since many play as regular players?(I have no confirmation of this, only speculation.) If that is the case, the chats would be much more hectic and the we wouldn't know where to find the devs when we need to ask them questions (outside of the forum ofc). Devs also wouldn't be able to monitor chats to handle troublesome people.

Perhaps the limit serves to help the game run more smoothly and the servers to manage fewer players at a time. The issue with that is I feel like chat has been much more glitchy and far less responsive since this changed. I don't know about you but I've had trouble getting on channels, making posts, and having the channel feed remain live and current.

Anyone else feeling these effects or is it just me?

Hey Mon,

I completely agree, the channel limit is uncalled for!
Also, wouldn't this mean devs can't get into full channels either since many play as regular players?(I have no confirmation of this, only speculation.) If that is the case, the chats would be much more hectic and the we wouldn't know where to find the devs when we need to ask them questions (outside of the forum ofc). Devs also wouldn't be able to monitor chats to handle troublesome people.

Perhaps the limit serves to help the game run more smoothly and the servers to manage fewer players at a time. The issue with that is I feel like chat has been much more glitchy and far less responsive since this changed. I don't know about you but I've had trouble getting on channels, making posts, and having the channel feed remain live and current.

Anyone else feeling these effects or is it just me?
Yeah, I heard Cellsai actually had trouble getting into ch0. ^.^. well the issue seems to be resolved. For now anyways. Not sure if this thread helped at all, but just happy it got fixed. It really put things in perspective. Chat blanking out after battles (called chat wipe) is nothing compared to being locked out of the best channels. ^.^ -Mon573R

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen