• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SHELTERED" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Sheltered.png

This thread is for discussing Parasoul's bronze variant: "SHELTERED"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady
View attachment 350

This thread is for discussing Parasoul's bronze variant: "SHELTERED"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.
Throw her in third/second position, and use her as clean up in diamond, gold, and silver leagues. Bronze in front paired with a full in group, and try to take her out with Valentine for that ability.

Move set definitely one that cause stat changes and/or with a good range of piercing plus crit damage.

She' like ''do or die'' really?

Last edited:
Screenshot_2020-02-11-07-06-26-43.png

I feel like (confidently) this is the only Bronze that worth evolving into Diamond.

Don't get me wrong. Coldstones, Rusty, BHD and etc are too. But unlike the rest of those, Sheltered has dual values + budget-free also. As a single fighter and support fighter for your team.

Recommend to equip: Inferno Brigade, Silent Scope, Egret Moto and Egret Dive. With some of these y'all have nice combos already.

Recommend stats wise: Critical Rate for sure. Lots of it xD

Recommend MA: Critical Mass.

Screenshot_2020-02-11-07-06-30-93.png

Last edited:
View attachment 8322

I feel like (confidently) this is the only Bronze that worth evolving into Diamond.

Don't get me wrong. Coldstones, Rusty, BHD and etc are too. But unlike the rest of those, Sheltered has dual values + budget-free also. As a single fighter and support fighter for your team.

Recommend to equip: Inferno Brigade, Silent Scope, Egret Moto and Egret Dive. With some of these y'all have nice combos already.

Recommend stats wise: Critical Rate for sure. Lots of it xD

Recommend MA: Critical Mass.

View attachment 8323
Honestly she is definitely worth going to diamond as I've shown on YouTube ages ago with that story mode level place with Peacock (
). She just drives through tall probably faster then a maxed out Beowulf (couldn't say Painwheel) with them enrage's she gains.

I agree with the move set but definitely need a Napalm Shot over Immune, cause if she get's hit she is basically out for the count.

Sheltered is my favorite Char/Palete. She is so cool, and use her a lot, But left SGM for a time, and when I came back, she was totally a MONSTER. I Mean, she was useful, but she got a huge bost from just having critical rate bosts, to have the quickest access to ENRAGEx5 in the game! (Of course other characters can do so, but... in One combo?!)

She can run side by side with PRIMAL, who is considered one of the top Parasouls in the game, and when well equiped, she is a great and longshot beatstick, but as far as she goes, she is just an attacker, and nothing more, AI and SA makes her a poor defense.

Reactions: Diony