• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Small Character and other miscellaneous insanity

Irghen

Reaction score
Recently I encountered a bug where my character was half her size on screen, I managed to pause and record the rest of the match.

Moves in the bottom were displayed incorrectly (only 3 of 5 moves were shown) and screen was not interpreting my inputs correctly, to the point where it felt random and the game also sped up a lot. I tried using battle assist but as soon as my Ms. Trial used a BB3 (which wasn't equipped) both characters disappeared and the match was unplayable.

After that I tried playing some other matches which resulted in assorted bugs like flashing lights and invisible characters. After a while the game seemed to load correctly so I just cut the recording and restarted the app.

If I had to guess I'd bet Xiaomi's Game Boost, which overlays all fullscreen games, somehow messed up the game but I haven't been able (nor willing tbh) to replicate it.

I hope this is useful but at least looks funny as h**l

Interesting, I'll see if I can repro using a game boost. We've had this reported before but no mention of a screen overlay! Did you have any issues loading into the fight itself? Any noticeable lag?

Reactions: Yomady
Recently I encountered a bug where my character was half her size on screen, I managed to pause and record the rest of the match.

Moves in the bottom were displayed incorrectly (only 3 of 5 moves were shown) and screen was not interpreting my inputs correctly, to the point where it felt random and the game also sped up a lot. I tried using battle assist but as soon as my Ms. Trial used a BB3 (which wasn't equipped) both characters disappeared and the match was unplayable.

After that I tried playing some other matches which resulted in assorted bugs like flashing lights and invisible characters. After a while the game seemed to load correctly so I just cut the recording and restarted the app.

If I had to guess I'd bet Xiaomi's Game Boost, which overlays all fullscreen games, somehow messed up the game but I haven't been able (nor willing tbh) to replicate it.

I hope this is useful but at least looks funny as h**l

Is this a glitch or a cute feature lol

Actually ages ago (ages) this would happen with the icons, impossible to record to catch it when it happens.

Reactions: Irghen
I don't recall having any loading issues, mainly because it happened a while back now, but it may have happened. as for lag once inside the match, I couldn't tell as my inputs were not really being acknowledged correctly by the game.

Is this a glitch or a cute feature lol

I wouldn't mind a boss rush mode with a minicharacter!

Reactions: Yomady