• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Private Dick's SA2 not working properly

.Ron

Reaction score
Been using Private Dick on Double's Prize Fight and every time I kill an opponent I still get the 3 debuffs, considering that he gains 50% resistance, shouldn't he resist at least one of those 3 debuffs or am I just really unlucky to resist them?

Last edited:
shouldn't he resist at least one of those 3 debuffs
50% Resistance chance is rolled for every single debuff he takes, so there is a 1/8 chance that he inflicted with all of those 3 debuffs.

Reactions: .Ron
50% Resistance chance is rolled for every single debuff he takes, so there is a 1/8 chance that he inflicted with all of those 3 debuffs.

I see, I tried using him again but with 100% resistance now, but he still gets inflicted with debuffs. Screenshot_2020-02-16-07-47-22.png Capture+_2020-02-16-07-51-32-1.png

every time I kill an opponent I still get the 3 debuffs,
Is this from a match modifier? Resistance only affects Signature Abilities, not match modifiers.

Reactions: .Ron
Is this from a match modifier? Resistance only affects Signature Abilities, not match modifiers.

I see, thanks for clarifying it.

I also tried to duel someone's Purrfect Dark to test the 100% Resistance on my Private Dick, he resisted the Curse debuff but the Deathmark apparently went through.

he resisted the Curse debuff but the Deathmark apparently went through.
It's likely that the Purrfect Dark had some accuracy. Accuracy counters resistance to allow debuffs to go through sometimes.

It's likely that the Purrfect Dark had some accuracy. Accuracy counters resistance to allow debuffs to go through sometimes.

Purrfect Dark has 18% accuracy so maybe that's why Deathmark went through, I'd still try to see if Private Dick's SA2 is bugged or not and post it here.

is the same reasoning behind why he cant resist catalysts anymore? or is it just an unintended consequence?

Same reason for Catalysts