• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Evolving Keys, PvP Suggestions, Energy Potions, and gifts

Likeaboss6311

Reaction score
Apologies if this is bit longer then other posts, I didn't wanna use multiple posts. Thanks in advance for reading my suggestions as well.

KEYS - Since players normally have an abundance of keys by the time they're done with the main story and have no need for them, it'd be handy to evolve them for use of a higher class. Since rarity is a problem a suggestion could be (BK=Bronze Key, SK= Silver Key, etc) 10BK=1SK, 20SK=1GK, 30GK=1DK. Just to be able to get rid of the unused assets as we do with characters.

PvP -
1. PvP is more fun due to the recent stability fix but the problem with opponents characters and your characters disappearing or doing actions such as grabbing, attacking and even (Very rarely) Blockbusters not registering then just happening is still apparent. Thus having the opponent or you gaining damage that could've been lessened or completely avoided, being completely taken. Making players have to bury their thumbs into their screens to make actions register, or simply quit the match.

2. PvP leaderboards, simple suggestion of adding the Rookie, bronze, silver (Etc) system from rift and rewards to PvP. And to avoid making players gain too much from both Rifts and PvP, make players pick between rift and PvP each week. It's the only way I've thought to make it sound fair to not completely own rift and PvP rewards, but maybe you guys can think of alternatives.

3. Not having hosted PvP battles effect leaderboards or W/L ratio for (possible) future PvP ranked battles, as they don't in the console version.

Energy Potions - Just simply adding them to the Cabinet Of Curiosities. and possibly allowing us to hold more then 10 at a time.

Gifts - Another simple request, allowing us the OPTION of sending gifts to everyone in our friends list, and not just simply making it the way gift sending works in order to send and receive gifts fairly and equally between players.

Reactions: Diony
Definitely agree we need a 'second use' for keys - either evolving them to the next tier, or selling them for Canopy coins. Dia keys and coins are both something a lot of folks constantly need more of, while bronze, silver, and even gold keys tend to pile up without being used.

You can hold more than 10 energy potions though, I've currently got over 50. Is there a cap on them that I don't know about?

I left similar feedback for evolving keys long ago. It would be great but I doubt it's something we'll ever see. It would likely mess up the way they want the currency economy to be.

Reactions: Likeaboss6311
Definitely agree we need a 'second use' for keys - either evolving them to the next tier, or selling them for Canopy coins. Dia keys and coins are both something a lot of folks constantly need more of, while bronze, silver, and even gold keys tend to pile up without being used.

You can hold more than 10 energy potions though, I've currently got over 50. Is there a cap on them that I don't know about?
If there is no limit to the amount of energy potions you can hold, I’m not aware of it. But if there is no cap past (which I could’ve sworn I got a message saying i can’t hold more then 10) then I’m not aware of it...yet.