• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

View attachment 160
Because if I didn't I'd probably would make it extremely badly

DONE

So you write with you right hand? That's cool I guess :p
And hey, that's a pretty good drawing! I don't think I would be able to do that! Nice job! Now It's getting pretty late now so I'm gonna go to bed soooo...... Good night! zzzzz....

@J8khero cool thanks but I want to do more so I guess I'll see you later
Plus I found this feature you can direct a message to a person

I should make a art thread

i havent read the rest of the thread because its seems a waste of time but i like to start the fight with mgr so the opponent doesnt

i havent read the rest of the thread because its seems a waste of time but i like to start the fight with mgr so the opponent doesnt

Woah there buddy, this is a joke thread, not an actual fight thread!

Woah there buddy, this is a joke thread, not an actual fight thread!

in that case i like to start with lock n load because its a joke and doesnt have invincibility frames

Once again, sleep makes me miss everything

Btw @chrisp we don't really even fight here.....note I didn't say we don't fight at all

Oh and @J8khero I got ribs and some chicken cooking on a fire

Last edited:
Is the thread dead now?.......
I think it's safe to eat my cake now.....I think

AHH * throws a George *

Btw I'm sorry I'm late I had to umm...well......nature

Welp, keep forgetting that your inside the hat so you can take out anything in there. Either way, it's never safe, unless if everyone is offline then it's safe.

Welp, keep forgetting that your inside the hat so you can take out anything in there. Either way, it's never safe, unless if everyone is offline then it's safe.
But then it's never safe because there's someone on practically all the time