• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Très Chic

So I pulled a Tres Chic and I’m investing in her because I don’t have an AG or SG. With an eye towards rifts do you guys think she’d be better with trauma center or ICU? I’m thinking of putting her on a dark nut node.

Reactions: Yomady
So I pulled a Tres Chic and I’m investing in her because I don’t have an AG or SG. With an eye towards rifts do you guys think she’d be better with trauma center or ICU? I’m thinking of putting her on a dark nut node.
Good one with her or a guaranteed something to stop her death with a tier 3, guess it applies too all but a 5x defence oof.

That’s why I’m thinking ICU for support. Her buffs and dark nut are too easily removed rather than broken, so the regen won’t proc.

tc doesn't fit her at all imo. I went for ICU and have to say it really compliments her SAs, mainly offensively and somewhat defensively

ICU would be the way to go. It's better if you're using her up front on offense, which seems like an option for this variant, and it's also better on defense in most cases, which if you max out a Diamond, you're probably going to want to use it for your Rifts defense.

I have received her and currently she is yet to be finished up on maxed out for me. However, from what I did get out of her, I can easily place her as one of the best valentines offensively.

She doesn't have the buff removing capabilities as Silent Kill does but she does have a reliable access to armor break and bleed, this combined with having the highest attack of all valentines maxed out lvl 60 diamond according to the mobile fighter gallery (11,847 is not bad for a val). While this does mean you need to play very aggressievly as her if you need her bleed and armor breaks, moving back to gain a little armor or thorns isn't bad either. Overall, can be the best valentine in the right hands.

Her bleed however despite her good atk stat still makes her a bad match up against ICU Valentines and Blood Bath so keep that in mind. Pairs nicely with Sheltered

Defensively, she has the 3rd highest hp of all valentines (according to the figther gallery), only Last Hope and Assassin's greed have more hp. Its also uniquely interesting since it basically forces the player to be at their corner inorder to prevent her from gaining her buffs. Shes still a huge threat overall but she can be countered with the likes of Purrfect Dark for example. Still, a worthy candidate for defense.

Offense -> 9/10
Defense -> 8/10
Recommended MA: ICU
Recommended Stat investments:
Offense:
ATK%
Crit Rate%
HP%

Defense:
HP%
Defense%
ATK%

I have received her and currently she is yet to be finished up on maxed out for me. However, from what I did get out of her, I can easily place her as one of the best valentines offensively.

She doesn't have the buff removing capabilities as Silent Kill does but she does have a reliable access to armor break and bleed, this combined with having the highest attack of all valentines maxed out lvl 60 diamond according to the mobile fighter gallery (11,847 is not bad for a val). While this does mean you need to play very aggressievly as her if you need her bleed and armor breaks, moving back to gain a little armor or thorns isn't bad either. Overall, can be the best valentine in the right hands.

Her bleed however despite her good atk stat still makes her a bad match up against ICU Valentines and Blood Bath so keep that in mind. Pairs nicely with Sheltered

Defensively, she has the 3rd highest hp of all valentines (according to the figther gallery), only Last Hope and Assassin's greed have more hp. Its also uniquely interesting since it basically forces the player to be at their corner inorder to prevent her from gaining her buffs. Shes still a huge threat overall but she can be countered with the likes of Purrfect Dark for example. Still, a worthy candidate for defense.

Offense -> 9/10
Defense -> 8/10
Recommended MA: ICU
Recommended Stat investments:
Offense:
ATK%
Crit Rate%
HP%

Defense:
HP%
Defense%
ATK%

I'm really glad to see a more thorough review of this character! I've always found her a bit lacking when I fight her on defense, but I'm also unusually a complete coward when I fight people, and end up in my own corner more often than my opponent's, which kinda makes her SA useless against me.

Reactions: Am_Suitcase
I wanna suggest a buff to Très Chic.
Besides Death Mark, Bleed, and Armor Break, incorporate Inverse Polarity or Heal Block when she is at opponent's half of the field.

That would make her one great killer! Inverse polarity would really work in her case.

Last edited:
I have a lvl 56 ma'd Très Chic, and I think an offense buff isn't really that necessary. With the right investment and the armor break, death mark and bleed combined I can already tear through most defenses like paper. IF she would get a buff, I would prefer it to be for the defensive side of her ma. When I play her myself it works if I choose to and have the opportunity to actively set it up, but whenever I fight against her it barely poses any problem, and I would say a devensive sa should prove useful specifically when defending.

I have a lvl 56 ma'd Très Chic, and I think an offense buff isn't really that necessary. With the right investment and the armor break, death mark and bleed combined I can already tear through most defenses like paper. IF she would get a buff, I would prefer it to be for the defensive side of her ma. When I play her myself it works if I choose to and have the opportunity to actively set it up, but whenever I fight against her it barely poses any problem, and I would say a devensive sa should prove useful specifically when defending.

I feel if the MA depends on which side of the field TC stays on, then any defensive buff won't make a big difference because AI has no context when controlling. Hence I think why not just make her a good wielder of Inverse Polarity. The sync would be amazing!

Which defensive buff do you think is good for buffing TC in defensive game?

I think if there were a defensive buff to TC, a good buff would be that only 1 type of buff is removed upon knock down. This way you have to knock her down again to remove other buffs or use other removal, like how phantom's buff removal works.

I have played against many TC and her defensive SA is never something I worry about. Not only is it every 3 seconds and the thorns and armor work against each other, but I have noticed that her removing her buffs is janky in a bad way for TC. I've seen as i put her into the air and shes near the ground that her buffs start to vanish although i have not used a single knockdown or even touched the ground at all. This is weird considering that all other knock down SA's like blue screen and phantom seem to work fine and consistently, however TC is inconsistent and looses her buffs before touching the ground.