• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash *DELETE SOON* I LOST My Relics After The Patch

Kontol Kuda

Reaction score
Screenshot_2020-03-26-08-51-36-01.png Screenshot_2020-03-26-09-22-39-84.png IMG_20200326_161721_066.jpg

Hello lovely people,

About 6 hours ago I finally managed to upgrade this SGM app into the newest version. Once I did, there are some several installments to be done. Normal requirements. Before actually entering the Main Menu.

Once it's done, I rushly checked all of my things from A to Z. Apparently there is already Fukua's box on my roster. Still empty tho. Just my regular checking if there is something wrong happens to my account after the Patch. My coins, my gifts, my Theonite, my Relics and etc.

But apparently after all check and rechecks. I noticed that my "Un-Open" Silver Fighter Relics are all gone in so many counts. It was 5x or 6x Silver Relics before. I'm not really sure, but it was more than 4x and there is +1 also on the Big Icon on it left of it's Silver Fighter Relic icon. I'm sure the developers haa all the history of my account.

I don't use / open It yet since January 2020. Please Developers, help me to trace with this.

Thank you very much in advance, I hope I can hear some good news from you all.

Best regards,
.KUDA

Last edited:
Reactions: BeepBoopMeow101
You'll get them back, fingers crossed! ;w;

Please send a ticket to our customer service so they can work on resolving this, thanks. skullgirlsmobile.com/contact