• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection 4.2 slot increase doesn’t take into account prepurchased expansions

norrir

Reaction score
Hello!

While I’m really happy that the base character and move slots are increased for everyone with the arrival of Fukua, I can’t help but be a bit sad that this increase didn’t take into account of the expansions we’ve previously bought with theo. Please add the purchased slots back or refund the players who had bought slots previously.

Thanks!

Edit:
The patch notes were updated. The slot expansions were a base slot increase rather than an addition being added to preexisting numbers. Please reconsider this decision! I tried to add more reasoning, but the spam filter wouldn’t allow me to post it without mod approval. So if any mod can do it, let me know.

Edit 2:
Liam responded on discord that they are looking into this. I also put my reasoning below if anyone’s curious. Feel free to contribute and see if we can make an even more convincing argument ^^

Last edited:
There are a lot of complain on Twitter. I've just watched a video but didn't appear any Reward

Last edited:
Reasoning:
If this sets a precedent, then any future char release could lead to a fighter + move slot expansion. This effectively makes any slots purchased with theo useless. Or at least, it makes it redundant. You would be buying expansions that are temporary, ones that will be given for free. Not to mention theo is the premium currency of this game. Something bought with this shouldn’t be so easily dismissed.

All players have had their Fighter collection cap increased by 50, and their Moves collection cap increased by 100, regardless of their current capacity as originally intended
Hey @norrir

Is that the most recent update? When did he post that? If it’s a while back, then I’d still like to ask for compensation or a change in how the expansion works (see my reasoning post). If it’s very recent, like today or after my edits and posts on this thread, then rip. Guess I won’t be expanding my slots.

Edit: Ohhh I see it now. Didn’t realize that this is an additional increase to the initial amount they added. That’s great! For me personally, this is basically the same amount as how much I bought initially, plus a little more! I am not sure how those who have expanded more would feel, but I’m personally quite happy.

However, I am still curious about how they will be handling future character releases and slot increases. For now the amount given should last me until the next character comes, but not knowing how this will be handled still makes me hesitate on buying more slots if I need them.

Last edited: