• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"NIGHT TERROR" - Strategy and Discussion

ZeoW

Reaction score
upload_2020-3-22_11-1-53.png
"I'm not locked in here with you... you're locked in here with me."​

NIGHT TERROR FUKUA
Element:
Dark
Variant: Gold
Palette: #24 - Mind Controlled Ryuko (Kill la Kill)
First Appearance: 4.2 (Mar. 2020)
Demo: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1241121285058461696

Signature Ability

SLEEP PARALYSIS

SA1: Gain MIASMA for 10 seconds after every 5/4/3 seconds while far away from the opponent.
SA2: Inflict FATIGUE for 10 seconds after every 5/4/3 seconds while near the opponent.

This one got me scratching my head trying to figure out what her SA could be (even now I'm not too sure, but I do think distance plays a role?). Nonetheless, this has got to be the best looking variant revealed so far. Sick pose, name, palette color. I love it.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
SA1: Blockbusters have x% chance to inflict fatigue
SA2: Shadow or Special Move have x% chance to gain miasma

IMG_3743.jpg
Too broke to upgrade her right now, but I'll be back later with info on her upgraded SAs.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I'll update this (and the other threads that I make) soon. Thanks @Lililira for the pictures!

Oh! I was close with my guess. Seems like an interesting variant to play with. Don't think she'll have any noticeable impact on Rift.

EDIT: Updated SA.

Last edited:
Well, she looks like a less sturdy but potentially more dangerous sister of defensive Robo-Fortunes. While Blue Screen can be just annoying with Power Surge, this one has a solid chance of stunning you and then do whatever she wants... Needs testing obviously, but I suppose that fighters with long close-combat combos like Big Band or Eliza should be really careful.

Still too broke to upgrade, but here's my guess based on the enemy ones I've encountered in her daily:

SA1 upgrades decreases time to activate: 5s -> 4s -> 3s

SA2 upgrades decreases time to activate: 5s -> 4s -> 3s

Definitely looks like a pretty strong defender, you'll probably have to use Immunity / debuff removers in order to avoid getting hit with Fatigue mid-combo if you use close combos. I bet she'll be pretty good on offense too if she has the right moveset; long distance moves to hang back and build up Miasma, then combo extenders to keep a combo going long enough to inflict Fatigue.

Reactions: Disasterrr19
A1 upgrades decreases time to activate: 5s -> 4s -> 3s

SA2 upgrades decreases time to activate: 5s -> 4s -> 3s
Just upgraded mine, confirm these numbers. Indeed, her SA can be used pretty well on offence, but you would need to optimize your combos and skillset to go in a special pattern: long melee combo that would not only inflict Fatigue, but also go on for some part of its duration, then a couple of ranged attacks from fullscreen to get Miasma and let the Stun (hopefully) occur. Rinse, repeat.

Reactions: Lililira
Fukua variants are pretty good defenders

From when I’ve faced her in fukua’s daily and prize fights, she is a great defender. And I HATE her. All these Fukua gold/diamond fighters are turning out to be excellent defenders. You can use fighters like curse to stop them, but if you don’t you run the risk of not being able to defeat hear fighters. Whenever this Fukua gets miasma I try to get away so I don’t lose hp, but then she just gains more miasma. I fight her up close and now I gotta worry about fatigue and stun. Truly terrifying.