• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Profile Fighters Order?

SAMGUY

Reaction score
My phone went missing and I don't feel like tearing apart my house to look for it today, so I'll just ask. Does anyone remember what order the strongest fighters appear in and how many fighters are in each row on a player profile page?

This is my first time putting up a question like this, so I'm sorry if I did something wrong

I think it's Alphabetical based on character name, with 4 in each row.

Beowulf - Big Band - Cerebella - Double
Eliza - Filia - Ms Fortune - Painwheel
Parasoul - Peacock - RoboFortune - Squigly
Valentine

I'll double check once maintenance is over, but I'm pretty sure that's the way it's laid out currently.

Reactions: SAMGUY and Yomady
I wanted to add too is the prize fight that's active get that same character relic? Cause peacock's not showing up for me. :'(

Valentine

I'll double check once maintenance is over, but I'm pretty sure that's the way it's laid out currently.
That's spot on!. 4 fighters on a 4 row scale, but Valentine is lonely at the bottom.

Reactions: SAMGUY

Valentine

That's spot on!. 4 fighters on a 4 row scale, but Valentine is lonely at the bottom.
Thanks! and my phone is still missing!

Reactions: Yomady