• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Mummy Dearest Eliza

You know with Fukua now being in the game, and all damage taken is Scratch for her that actually makes Mummy a lot better. Anyone tried testing with 2 Fukua yet and seeing how long you can keep BB3 going?

Reactions: fanghoul
You know with Fukua now being in the game, and all damage taken is Scratch for her that actually makes Mummy a lot better. Anyone tried testing with 2 Fukua yet and seeing how long you can keep BB3 going?

Been thinking about pairing her up with Splitting Image - Fukua in a double node with Last Words or Light Weight catalyst, or a triple node with another Fukua. Equip her with two SMs to fill up BB3 fast. Also, Splitting Image immediately gets activated too. With the new AI, she can potentially be annoying to fight against. I dunno how viable this is and not really keen to invest on two Diamonds to test it out. Just thought I'd put the idea out there lol.

She's going to get tweaked in 4.3 but the changes won't be too drastic so wondering if this idea will carry more weight later.

I don't think anyone will/would invest in her until the rework is confirmed. But she been "not awful" would be a nice change. Right now she's just a meme.

Reactions: Kontol Kuda
So I know on paper this SA looks really, really bad. I'm going to say though, weirdly, as someone with a maxed out Neuromancer, it may actually be less bad than we think? Because with Neuromancer, all the damage I deal seems to be scratch damage, I'm guessing because they're tagged out, or because it's just not enough damage? And does it heal back fast? It really freaking does. I'll kill someone with a BB3, kill their partner reasonably fast, and is the next person still damaged? Maybe just a little.

We'd need to test out the rate though, and it'd still be something to never use in current Rifts which is where the margins are so slim.

Also, Neuromancer does 15% damage on a good day, usually once per match. Mummy Dearest does 20% maybe multiple times. Just an interesting data point though on how hurting people behind the front line seems to work though.

Faced Mummy Dearest for the first time in Rift (shocker!). She was placed in a Solo node and it turns out, using a special move still granted her with meter and heavy regen, even when she had no teammates!

I want to ask a dev whether this was intended but Rift and Mummy are going to get a rework so maybe it won't matter.