• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How many Coins you can earn in a week

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Please note that this thread was originally started by another user who requested their account be deleted. It is only accurate up to version 1.4

Intro:
So you've 100% cleared story mode on all difficulties and the coins aren't coming as fast as they used. Now you're thinking "Where do I get my coins from now? Is it really worth it to do all difficulties of the dailies? How many coins can I make in a week?" Well I'm here to try to answer that for you. I did the math and I'm going to share my results here with you all!

I've included a link in the breakdown section to my spreadsheet with a (mostly) full breakdown of how many coins come from what. Feel free to check it out. I won't bore you all with math equations in this post.

Skip to the conclusion section for the TL;DR

Sources of Coin:
Not including story mode weekly sources of coin are the following:
  • Milestones from Two Weekly Prize Fights
  • Medici Milestones
  • Medici Top 100 Prize
  • Daily Events
  • Selling Moves
    • Prize Fight Move Relics & Event Rewards
    • Daily Event Moves
    • Daily and Take a Break Relic
The Breakdown:

Click here if you want to see full breakdown of coins

Prize Fights:

• Bronze Prize Fight Milestones give a total of 41.25k coins
  • Silver Prize Fight Milestones give a total of 82.5k coins
  • Gold Prize Fight Milestones give a total of 165k coins
Total coins for clearing all milestones in a prize fight is 288.75k coins
Since there are 2 normal prize fights per week, we can double this for our weekly total from PFs.

Total coins from Prize Fights per week: 577.5k coins

Medici Shakedown/Heist:

Total coins for clearing all Medici Shakedown/Heist milestones is 330k coins
Placing in top 100 scores has a potential to grant 250k coins

There are 2 Medici events per week.

Total coins from Medici Shakedown per week: 660k-1.160M coins

Daily Events:
  • Basic Difficulty 100% Clear gives a total of 22.4k Coins
  • Advanced Difficulty 100% Clear gives a total of 31.4k Coins
  • Expert Difficulty 100% Clear gives a total of 40.4k Coins
For completing all Difficulties of the daily events there is 94.2k Coins per Daily Event
At the moment there are 9 Daily Events to be potentially completed

Total coins from Daily Events per week: 847.8k Coins

Optional Coins from Selling Moves:

For the sake of simplicity, I'm going to assume that we sell all bronze and silver moves. Bronze moves sell for 1k, silver for 2k.

Potential 2k coins for selling the 1 silver move relics from the final bronze prize fight milestone.
Potential 6k coins for selling the 6 bronze moves from 2 Bronze Prize Fight event rewards (2 moves for top 10% and 1 move on the fighter per PF)
Potential 12k coins for selling the 6 silver moves from 2 Silver Prize Fight event rewards (2 moves for top 10% and 1 move on the fighter per PF)
Each Daily gives 5 guaranteed moves.
Basic gives 5 bronze moves
For 9 dailies there are 45k potential coins per week​
Advanced gives 5 silver moves
For 9 dailies there are 90k potential coins per week​
Assuming you only collect your take a break relic once a day you get an average of 7k coins per week
Assuming all daily relics give a bronze move or 1k coins you'll get an average of 7k coins per week

Total Coins Per Week from selling Bronze and Silver Moves: 169k Coins

Conclusion:

Per Week you can earn up to 2,085,300 coins if you remember to do all your dailies, clear all prize fight milestones and clear all Medici Shakedown milestones.

If you can also consistently score in the top 100 in Medici Shakedown, you can make 2,585,300 coins per week.

If you do all the above and also sell all Bronze and Silver moves you can make 2,754,300 coins per week.

There are 255k-295k coins to be gained from selling all the gold moves you acquire in a week.

If you choose to skip Basic difficulty for your dailies, you're missing out on 201.6k coins per week in addition to the 45k coins you would have gotten for selling all those bronze moves you could have acquired.

If you choose to skip Basic and Advanced difficulties for your dailies, you're missing out on 484.2k coins per week plus the 135k coins you would get for selling all the bronze/silver moves you would have acquired.

Screenshot (30).png

Monthly:

Short note: Daily login bonus only gives 74k coins for all 24 days, and 5-10k coins from selling moves acquired from login bonus. Don't expect login bonus to have any meaningful increase to your total coins you gain in a month.

Last edited:
Thanks for the breakdown. I know I don't always do all the dailies so it's nice to see it all laid out.

I can, but I'm going to be away from home for a week and won't have access to a computer until I get back. If no one has posted anything related to theonite before then, I'll put up a post. Theonite is fairly simple to calculate since the sources of theonite are just the daily missions and the 2 weekly prize fights. I just don't have the time right now.

No problem!

The dailies can vary slightly also if you got lucky with higher payout quests or unlucky. The rest is pretty set though.