• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Evergreen Evil discussion

Bryan

Reaction score
So i was doing more challenges and stumbled upon her so here is her SA(note that it is not fully upgraded)Screenshot_20191212-194244_Skullgirls.jpgShe seems really annoying on defense.I don't play rifts but she seems really strong there

She looks like a really good offensive support, too. Good pair with Primed.

Yeah, that's true. There's a lot of characters that would benefit from this because their current buffs are pretty short. Epic Sax, Djinn Frizz, any Painwheel, etc.

Reactions: AnimeAccel13
Heavy Metal is a pretty obvious candidate too. He's always been a little hampered by the fact that his defense buffs last substantially less long than a Big Band combo.
Heavy Metal is pretty decent by himself with a level 15 taunt equipped, which is what I have on my Heavy Metal, but not everyone will have the resources that they can throw into one move like that and Evergreen support will help Heavy Metal run off of just armor from blocking stuff or from Take the A Train

Heavy Metal is pretty decent by himself with a level 15 taunt equipped, which is what I have on my Heavy Metal, but not everyone will have the resources that they can throw into one move like that and Evergreen support will help Heavy Metal run off of just armor from blocking stuff or from Take the A Train

I have yet to find a Big Band taunt that's even half worth taking to 15, so I confess I'm pretty enthusiastic to have something to help on that front.

Yikes seems like a scary support. Evergreen evil can be used for painwheels with the grudge marquee and valentine with icu to increase their buffs to 23 seconds or more if maxed out. If painwheels marquee ability grudge activates multiple times from an opponent that has a high crit rate and many hits such as filia or parasoul, it is possible for evergreen evil to gain 100% meter(50% from 5 stacks of armour and 50% dfrom 5 stacks of enrage). A scary defender and support in my opinion and one of the good defensive variants of double.

Funny how the grinch peacock and evergreen double almost perfectly counter each other.

Grinch peacock converts buffs to debuffs while evergreen double extends buffs.

To be honest, the SA1 thorns is pretty scary too, forcing enemies to only use elemental advantage against her since curse would be also removed by SA1.

I think I saw one in dailies with extends buffs by 5s so the SA2 is probably 3/4/5s . 5s is pretty crazy for a lot of characters, especially Jawbreaker, DjinnFrizz, and any grudge MA (but unfortunately all very very hard countered by Grinch Peacock - mean one, since the 5s extended buff is simply converted to an 5s extended random debuff)

Last edited:
Reactions: Disasterrr19
I think, she is going to be THE best Support in this game for sure. Along side with Sketchy, Sundae School, Pea Shooter, Persona Assistant, Rock Star, Graveyard Shift, Kill Joy and Surgeon General.

Evergreen evil is scary if you think about it.

Everytime a fighter gets a buff, she gains meter and the buff also gets extended.
Now if she is in a team with a character like rainbow blight, sheltered or primed she would gain alot of meter.

Give EE an bb3 and good stats and she basically is an monster.

Reactions: Lililira
Hex seems to be the only counter i can think of