• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Regarding Cinco de Mayo prize fight

Art3mes

Reaction score
As you guys can see, the prize fight conditions are pesky.
Must have a fire, air and light variant.
And every 10 seconds get 5 stacks of blessings, regen or bleed for 10 seconds.

Anybody got some strategies?
I know Rusty will do good, but are there any more golds that can help?

Doublicious is really good in this pf since she can steal the buffs.l

Also pretty much any variant that can inflict bleed helps.

Reactions: Art3mes
Mean one is pretty broken. By far the best attacking variant.
Polter is good, too. As gaining BB3s that also curse the enemy is nice.
As mentioned above, Doublicious is pretty neat.
Diva works because Chaos Banish.
MnF was always a superb defender and decent attacker. Both functions have received a boost for this PF.
Any TFC Filia is super fun.

My advice, just avoid ICU AGs and MnF. The rest of the teams are all "manageable". Dream band is a step below those two in annoyance IMO. Basically these three need heavy counters to be faced.

Anything else can be done pretty normally if RNG isn't too much against you.

A few things I've learned so far:

Avoid Valentine; if she has her Final Stand marquee then you're in trouble, since it's a tough combo with Blessing/Regen that will make her team really tough to kill.

Avoid Filia; The First Cut marquee works even on block, so if you get Bleed from the match modifier you're in big trouble, and are practically guaranteed to end up with 5 perma-bleeds.

Don't be afraid to switch out to get rid of bleed when you're low on health. Even if it's to a fodder just to get rid of your debuffs.

A few things I've learned so far:

Avoid Valentine; if she has her Final Stand marquee then you're in trouble, since it's a tough combo with Blessing/Regen that will make her team really tough to kill.

Avoid Filia; The First Cut marquee works even on block, so if you get Bleed from the match modifier you're in big trouble, and are practically guaranteed to end up with 5 perma-bleeds.

Don't be afraid to switch out to get rid of bleed when you're low on health. Even if it's to a fodder just to get rid of your debuffs.
Made that mistake today it was a tough battle but I won against 3 valentine's Last Hope was the most annoying the other 2 died fast

Reactions: Lililira
Obviously I use my diamond Doublicious to carry me far, but!
I recently got Evergreen Evil and Phantom Threads (I know I know.... I'm still ecstatic), and let me tell you, them paired together is already MAGIC normally, and with the modifier of this event? I haven't had this much fun playing in a while!!!!

Obviously I use my diamond Doublicious to carry me far, but!
I recently got Evergreen Evil and Phantom Threads (I know I know.... I'm still ecstatic), and let me tell you, them paired together is already MAGIC normally, and with the modifier of this event? I haven't had this much fun playing in a while!!!!
Lucky u got Lady Ann I got claw and order and I already had her

You guys are opening relics.....
I thought bulk opening is more effective.
Any thoughts?
I don’t think it makes a difference?
I rmb Cell in the game chat saying that only buying 10+1 relics will guarantee a silver, and saving up 11 relics won’t
Also, the event only grants 8 Bandera relics at most anyway~ so I say open them whenever you want

I don’t think it makes a difference?
I rmb Cell in the game chat saying that only buying 10+1 relics will guarantee a silver, and saving up 11 relics won’t
Also, the event only grants 8 Bandera relics at most anyway~ so I say open them whenever you want
Just got chameleon, rock star and blood drive. Feeling sad, already had a lvl 50 blood drive, lvl 40 rock star.

Last edited:
How far do you guys think I should go "conveniently" with A :
14k dream catcher
10k harlequin
10k epic sax
9k blood drive
8k wrestler X
5k claw and order.
5k rusty

I have other fire or light or air fighters, but they are all useless in high streaks.
I really had to break 5, 20win, streak to get around 12mil.
Should I try more?

Note: modifiers are useless. Opponent just got 3 continous regens followed by a blessing, I felt cursed.
ಠ‿ಠ

Last edited:
Reactions: rexturtle1120