• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Cinco de Mayo - ¡Viva la Fiesta! Prize Fight

dreamband with surgeon val and landing on 5stacks of regen. after every combo the dreamband would refreash his immune+heavy regen+5stacks of regen

is there anything worse? i dont think so

poltergust is very OP ... she used a BB3 ... when my character got up she already used another ... she is a character to avoid facing ...

Gotta really rely on the RNG this pf, I've had a few dumb losses simply because RNG decided to give me nothing but bleeds, or the enemy gets nothing but regen/blessing.

Not a fan of the fighter restrictions either. I have enough to fill out a team, but I worry it locks out the newer players from really participating if they don't have the right fighters or enough energy refills to keep going once their team runs out. I think we might need the elemental relics added to the relic store for the time being, the same way the Valentine's pf had Valentine relics in the store for folks who needed them.

Sigh, I'm enduring this fight rather than enjoying it.

Too easy to just fold to rng so its hard to find the space to get any farming done. I hoped to finally level up some silvers but I guess I really don't want to lose a streak to what should be an easy fight to silly randomness.

Winning to a streak of regens feels more vindicating than earned.

Green white red
you monster.

I don't like this PF too annoying but the rewards are worth it
Opened My First Relic Wanted Gold Fukua got Claw and Order

dreamband with surgeon val and landing on 5stacks of regen. after every combo the dreamband would refreash his immune+heavy regen+5stacks of regen

is there anything worse? i dont think so
Yes.
Suppose that is your opponent team.

• Haha
Reactions: Nefelibata
I'm thankful my few dias can be used here but man are these mods harsh! I think if it changed every time it wouldn't be so bad because you'd know "Hey, at least I won't be bleeding in a few seconds" or "that opponents 5 regens is about to go away for a bit" but no. That definitely confused me. The amount of randomness and chaos going on here is just almost impossible to plan for. You either need the perfect counter fighters (Doublicious, Surgeon, etc.) or just hope you get lucky enough to tip the scales in your favor. Can't say I'm thrilled about it but at least the relics are attainable.

I love the references so much though!(5 stacks for 5th of May and the 3 colors of the flag) ♡

Menacing Aura ゴゴゴゴ
"Don't even think about fighting them" list:
  • Assassin's Greed Valentine
  • Dream Band Big Band
  • Teams with multiple Valentines
  • Marqueed Filias looking to make your bleeds permanent
Super-charged SAs
"You get superpowers" list:
  • Poltergust Squigly - her SA2 (when a BUFF on Squigly or the opponent expires, gain 25% METER for all BLOCKBUSTERS) gives you endless meter. You can chain BB3s, so Leviathan becomes a flamethrower
  • Mean One Peacock - nearly permanent enrage from SA1's get mad at buffs, and the enemy gets a plague of debuffs from a projectile hit (SA2). Like two rows of red illness markers.
  • Djinn Frizz Filia - hulk out when the three wishes SA (33% chance when using a BLOCKBUSTER to convert 3 BUFF(S) into permanent ENRAGE) often becomes 5 stacks of permanent enrage very quickly.
Got any to add to the lists?

A good pace for this 4 day PF is pulling 25 million a day so most of you should have your 3 Bandera Relics by now. I got supremely fortunate:
  • Thrill Shrieker Squigly
  • Rock Star Filia (finally! I've been after this variant since the Back To School event August 2019!)

Menacing Aura ゴゴゴゴ
  • Dream Band Big Band
Super-charged SAs
  • Poltergust Squigly - her SA2 (when a BUFF on Squigly or the opponent expires, gain 25% METER for all BLOCKBUSTERS) gives you endless meter. You can chain BB3s, so Leviathan becomes a flamethrower
  • Mean One Peacock - nearly permanent enrage from SA1's get mad at buffs, and the enemy gets a plague of debuffs from a projectile hit (SA2). Like two rows of red illness markers.
  • Djinn Frizz Filia - hulk out when the three wishes SA (33% chance when using a BLOCKBUSTER to convert 3 BUFF(S) into permanent ENRAGE) often becomes 5 stacks of permanent enrage very quickly.

A good pace for this 4 day PF is pulling 25 million a day so most of you should have your 3 Bandera Relics by now. I got supremely fortunate:
  • Rock Star Filia (finally! I've been after this variant since the Back To School event August 2019!)
Gracias por la ayuda

Menacing Aura ゴゴゴゴ
  • Dream Band Big Band
Super-charged SAs

Another event, another 3 silvers and a dupe gold from the legendary relic. XD

Reactions: tiffany butterfly
I was having a really tough time at first, but it's been alright now that I've gotten into the swing of things.

Doublicious has been my main carry, since her SA is by far the best counter to buffs and debuffs just in general, but First Cut Filias and ICU Vals are just as useful on offense as they are on defense.

From the relics I got two Blood Drives and another dupe Dream Band, which kinda hurt since he was the only dia in this relic that I already had. Ah well, at least I got an essence out of it. I wonder what I'm gonna get from the ranking relics?

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Menacing Aura ゴゴゴゴ
  • Dream Band Big Band

Meow n Furever with Regens and Blessings makes it so hard to finish her off without any buff removal. Poltergust can BB3 your face after your buffs is up so watch out. Literally any Valentine with Trauma Center MA, similar case with MnF.

I think this PF is more challenging compare to our Halloween PF. Due to the strict restriction of particular Element Fighter. I do love the concept of this PF, but not really enjoy it lol. What to do. Thank God I have enough Fighters to do so. But, I used sooooooooo many Gatorade Drinks already....

Hope this might help. This my go-to fighters to reach Higher Streaks:
  1. Mean One
  2. Djinn Frizz
  3. Diva
  4. Doublicious (Chaos MA)
  5. Rusty
  6. Poltergust
  7. Buzzkill
  8. Dio

I'm imagining Developers starting to develop another "National Day PF" for next year like, Chinese New Year. With Milestones Rewards of Canopy Coins (a lot of it). But has to use with only Fire Fighters. But well, at least an idea to start ;)

Last edited: