• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Brand New Skullgirls Mobile Character FAQ

There's a 90% chance it'll be a girl, probably one who'd be after the Skullgirl. The roster's full of them. But if I were to cling to that 10% and make a guess...

Panzerfaust? PAANZERFAAUST? :3

Btw a biig thank youu for the devs for making another SGM character possible. I honestly didn't expect this. x3

PANZERFAUST...it would be incredible ... he could be a defense character ... since there are few that are effective ...

HALF-LIFE 3 IS CONFIRMED!
You absolute madman.

I'm also going to echo fanghoul up there, specially since the other fighting game i'm into these days is Dragon Ball FighterZ and that's a total sausage fest.

Reactions: Arianna williams
Infected with Fukua hype, I played through her story mode again and got a glimpse of the future:
mirror.jpg
Umbrella and Fukua come to Skullgirls Mobile (or "Skullgirls: Fighting RPG" as it is called in the Google Play store) and Annie goes to Indivisible in 2020

(also, shouldn't mirror-Annie's eyepatch be reversed since it is a mirror?)

Speaking of prophecy, anyone from the Skullheart forums (we would quote the canon info thread for nearly all lore discussions) will recall Umbrella is one of the Essential Three™ needed to complete the canon story mode.

Skullgirls Twitter said:
We’d love to do the canon story, but currently we don’t have the money to make the three essential characters it needs.
The Essential Three for canon story mode are Umbrella, Black Dahlia and Marie.
source

Infected with Fukua hype, I played through her story mode again and got a glimpse of the future:
View attachment 8415
Umbrella and Fukua come to Skullgirls Mobile (or "Skullgirls: Fighting RPG" as it is called in the Google Play store) and Annie goes to Indivisible in 2020

Speaking of prophecy, anyone from the Skullheart forums (we would quote the canon info thread for nearly all lore discussions) will recall Umbrella is one of the Essential Three™ needed to complete the canon story mode.
I'm glad someone brought this up! I would love more than anything for the canon story to be released. Fingers crossed for one of those three!

View attachment 8415

I died at this first seeing it, but then I remembered it's a nightmare (Freddy Krueger stuff) peering window been so close: cancelling the facts of it been the a mirror, and turning to a window in detail form.

If they are so close that means something has happened as this briefly dream is stating.

Hey, if this thing:
can become a fighting game character, there is hope for Ice Cream Truck.

Maybe anagrams will show us the truth!

INPUT:
CKN Anchor, A Skeleton, Ice Cream Truck

OUTPUT:
A lore knots menace nutcracker chick​

A menace, or boss, out for revenge, that ties all stories together? It must be Marie! :confused:

OUTPUT:
A nicknack correcter chum notes on mackerel​

No wait! Now it is Minette! :p

OUTPUT:
Not smoke, a cleaner necromancer crutch kick​

No wait, it is Marie again. :eek:

OMG FIRST FUKUA AND NOW A BRAND NEW CHARACTER!!!!!! BLOODY HELL MAN I'M HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED!!!!!!!

To the ENTIRE Skullgirls team, THANK YOU SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT. Seriously I know I've said it countless times over and over again, but I'm still going to say it, you guy have not just created an awesome video game, you've made an absolute masterpiece! I really can't thank and congratulat you guys enough. You deserve an award for sure :).

One more thing, about the new character, I have a hunch that it could be either Annie or Mrs Victoria.

This is honestly really exciting i would really want one of the godness (Aeon plz)

Reactions: Salpresar
Oh gosh I hope it’s Black Dahlia.

I’ve a feeling it’s Annie though!

Reactions: Xandoss
Surprised this isn't getting more attention. Really would like to see Beatrix in the game.

When do you guys plan on revealing the character?

I mean, it's gotta be Marie. She was teased right at the end of Ascent Of A Woman, remember? With the devs working on a boss fight on her already, it makes sense that she'd be a playable character.