• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights PF Boss battle suggestion

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
What if we had a boss battle in PF where after a certain number of streaks (say every 30 or every 20) there would be an optional boss battle which would give you extra points if you win?

I think Marie would be fun but I understand it would be difficult to make her work in mobile. Perhaps you fight a team of 3 but can only bring 2 fighters?

Nonetheless, this is a suggestion for the future that may break the mundane-ness of prize fights a bit and also give players a chance to get some extra points.

What do you think?

I think this is a really cool idea!

Although, I would rather it be implemented in some kind of Marie-specific Prize Fight where after a certain number of streaks, you get to fight her and claim some rewards (not simply points because it'll make the current situation of point inflation worse, imo).

I think this is a really cool idea!

Although, I would rather it be implemented in some kind of Marie-specific Prize Fight where after a certain number of streaks, you get to fight her and claim some rewards (not simply points because it'll make the current situation of point inflation worse, imo).

Zeow, I agree maybe extra rewards would be more enticing than points but who knows? Thank you for your feedback though!

A Marie prize fight would be pretty sweet :eek:

Reactions: Lililira
I really like this idea, too. It could be something silly. Like a fight against a super buffed fighter that dies automatically with certain condition or other things. Also, I share the feeling that it shouldn't award points, but something else. And the "no losing your streak" thing was mentioned, I think.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen