• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

I recently got a Shiny Lovecrafted from a premiere relic, but I already have an LC, but when someone said I could transfer the shiny to my invested LC, I did so. And ******* I got an extra 1,000,000 XP from the transfer. My LC got from level 18 to level 40 real quick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-26-05-32-16-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-26-05-32-16-09.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 29
I recently got a Shiny Lovecrafted from a premiere relic, but I already have an LC, but when someone said I could transfer the shiny to my invested LC, I did so. And ******* I got an extra 1,000,000 XP from the transfer. My LC got from level 18 to level 40 real quick.
Hey Mist

I beat the Master Difficulty Fukua Daily event using a silver Rain Shadow I pulled Tuesday night! It took a lot of resources poured into her, and about a dozen tries to beat the final treasure node, but those sweet extra gold moves are something worth celebrating I think.

Reactions: Disasterrr19
Bought some theo for the Hyper Variety Pack, and got extremely lucky.

IMG_3776.jpg

10/10, will get the Hyper Pack again.

Though, since it's a theo offer, you can just save up theo earned in game to buy it, which is great! It's most definitely the best thing to save up for, hands down, and I recommend it to anybody who is good at saving up.

Also, I don't know if it's been said anywhere yet, but upgrading Fukua's marquee reduces the amount of health lost necessary to gain bonus damage/reduction, down to 5%* at fully upgraded.

Another thing to mention is that she was one of only two shinies I received from all 154 relics, the other being a Headstrong, so shiny odds are definitely very low.

Last edited:
Bought some theo for the Hyper Variety Pack, and got extremely lucky.

View attachment 9090

10/10, will get the Hyper Pack again.

Congrats! I was debating doing that, since I had the Theonite, but I was really hoping for one of the better Fukuas from two Jackpot packs. I just ended with three silvers though.

Also, I don't know if it's been said anywhere yet, but upgrading Fukua's marquee reduces the amount of health lost necessary to gain bonus damage/reduction, down to 1% at fully upgraded.

HOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUU-

Reactions: Lililira
Also, I don't know if it's been said anywhere yet, but upgrading Fukua's marquee reduces the amount of health lost necessary to gain bonus damage/reduction, down to 1% at fully upgraded.

Wait really? It first starts at 15%, and you can only upgrade your Marquee up to level 11 (so 10 times). If the health threshold gets reduced by 1% per upgrade, wouldn't it be 5% when fully upgraded?

Also, I'm curious whether her MA is infinitely stacked i.e. if Fukua receives her health back via scratch/heal/miasma/whatever and then gets reduced again, would the bonus damage/reduction refreshes itself or stacks with the first time her health drops?

Wait really? It first starts at 15%, and you can only upgrade your Marquee up to level 11 (so 10 times). If the health threshold gets reduced by 1% per upgrade, wouldn't it be 5% when fully upgraded?

Also, I'm curious whether her MA is infinitely stacked i.e. if Fukua receives her health back via scratch/heal/miasma/whatever and then gets reduced again, would the bonus damage/reduction refreshes itself or stacks with the first time her health drops?

Oh, you're right. My math is off, sorry. Shouldn't try to do math at 2am. :v

The MA says "Missing health" so I think if she heals, she'll start dealing less damage until she gets hurt again.

Okay, less impressive I guess. 50% health lost means a 10% buff, which is less than Beowulf, for a riskier set of circumstances.

Similarly, on the defense end, less effective than Big Band, and with a riskier set of circumstances to set up.

I have to imagine that it depends on the current health lost only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lililira
It's a very underwhelming SA, imo. You wouldn't want to be close to dying to get any sort of bonus. Wraith's Wrath is sorta decent defensively and probably superior to Spectral Spite in every way. Getting 10% bonus damage when you're down to 50% HP is bad. Getting 10% damage reduction when you're down to 50% HP is not great but workable.

But hey, Miasma is a strong buff so at least she has that working for her.

1) armed forces and unbreakable’s unflinching proccing at the same time. Fight became a toe-to-toe punchup for a few seconds, felt pretty awesome.

2) Overclocked with 5 stacks of barriers an circuit breaker active. Cerebella hit me with diamonds are forever just before circuit breaker timed out. Reflected damage knocked her down to >5%; then overclocked bounced off the wall back into Cerebella and exploded for the kill.

Love Crafted versus Claw n Order on the boss node in the rift battle with Armor Rating among other catalysts. I kind of gave up on the bb bonus and tried to just finish the fight. I did L5 combo and then launcher with LC and the launcher hit instead of killing CnO triggered Armor Rating, so she avoided the damage. The launcher hit also filled my bb meter so I followed with Inferno, got the kill and the bb bonus. Thank you, Armor Rating!

Was able to reach a 26 streak in the squigly pf, so proud.
Then I got rekt by an 28.4k painwheel.

Reactions: MrNoggin