• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other How about Key Conversions?

AwsomeTheMyth

Reaction score
obNl6gV

Sigh, don't love it when you open your vault and look at how many non diamond keys piling up? And while yes it takes months to get a diamond key its still painful to watch your vault piling up with all these later to be useless keys.

What if: We had a way to use them? That's where Key Conversion feature comes in!
8YXu9Hi

As the picture shows you, instead of letting those worthless keys sitting up in your vault, how about use a number of them to get yourself a better key?

Almost finished with Diamond Fighter but missing two Diamond Keys? Convert 50 Gold Keys for 2 Diamond Keys!

Just a thought about it and i felt like sharing it, so tell me what you guys think!

I like the idea, but I think the number of Keys’s required should be much higher for diamond keys. I dunno I guess it means more to have to really decide whether you want to use your diamond keys. I would like to see the ability to break a key into a key of lesser rank implemented, I really need some silver keys, and I don’t want to buy them from the cabinet. Keys should totally be in the viewing parlor.

Reactions: Art3mes
obNl6gV

Sigh, don't love it when you open your vault and look at how many non diamond keys piling up? And while yes it takes months to get a diamond key its still painful to watch your vault piling up with all these later to be useless keys.

What if: We had a way to use them? That's where Key Conversion feature comes in!
8YXu9Hi

As the picture shows you, instead of letting those worthless keys sitting up in your vault, how about use a number of them to get yourself a better key?

Almost finished with Diamond Fighter but missing two Diamond Keys? Convert 50 Gold Keys for 2 Diamond Keys!

Just a thought about it and i felt like sharing it, so tell me what you guys think!
Just pray that......
that the Devs see this post.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
This has been brought up a couple of times, including by myself. Someone suggested converting lower-tier keys into shards of higher-tier keys iirc.

Reactions: rexturtle1120