• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Reopening Viewing Parlor after 'No Ads Available' error resets VP timer

Lililira

Reaction score
Sometimes when entering the Viewing Parlor to view an Ad I get a 'No Advertisements Available' message.

After closing this message and the Viewing Parlor, the next time I open it it takes a second to connect, then resets the 2 hour timer as if I had just finished watching an Ad, even though I never got the chance.
IMG_3796.jpg
IMG_3797.jpg

Whenever this happens, I don't get to watch an Ad or get the rewards from it, and I just have to wait another 2hrs for another chance.

I've tried restarting the game after getting the No Ads error, but it didn't prevent this bug from occurring.

Last edited:
Yup this happens from time to time. Not sure if there really is no ads or if it's a bug.

Reactions: Lililira
I used to keep the Skullgirls app running all day, but I've learned to quit and restart if I want to watch an ad. There is something about returning from "sleep" or "not in use" mode that disagrees with this ad function. If I don't do a restart it will try to play an ad but immediately fail and then shows the 2 hours cool down.

Reactions: Irghen
Yeah this sort of happened to me twice today. I actually got to watch my ad but I didn’t get rewards. And I actually turn my game fully off and on frequently.

We've been adding (no pun intended) polish to the ads and ad rewards system. Should be better in the next update.