• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls' Current Timeline (+All Origin Stories!)

Brawlitup99

Reaction score
While browsing around Skullgirls' many forums, I noticed how there doesn't seem to be a full timeline containing all the events that SG2E and Mobile offer. Thus, I present a (mainly complete, to my knowledge) timeline containing all the events we know currently up to 2nd Encore. This may help if you're confused about the lore of the universe after playing through Mobile's story campaigns or 2nd Encore's story mode, or just would like a more organized area to list all the Origin Stories and other events within the timeline.

SPOILER ALERT FOR MOBILE'S STORY MODE AND ORIGIN STORIES. If you haven't done so, you may want to experience these stories first hand.
If you're looking for a more bare-bones timeline for starting out on SGM, Cellsai's thread is a good place to start. Remember, only view the doc below if you've already played through all the campaigns SGM has to offer.

Special thanks to the Skullgirls Wiki and SG Mobile Wiki, the canon info thread, and Cellsai's aforementioned thread for supplying any of the information I didn't already have. Feel free to ask any questions, or follow the links to learn more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Click to view Google Doc containing Timeline

While browsing around Skullgirls' many forums, I noticed how there doesn't seem to be a full timeline containing all the events that SG2E and Mobile offer. Thus, I present a (mainly complete, to my knowledge) timeline containing all the events we know currently up to 2nd Encore. This may help if you're confused about the lore of the universe after playing through Mobile's story campaigns or 2nd Encore's story mode, or just would like a more organized area to list all the Origin Stories and other events within the timeline.

SPOILER ALERT FOR MOBILE'S STORY MODE AND ORIGIN STORIES. If you haven't done so, you may want to experience these stories first hand.
If you're looking for a more bare-bones timeline for starting out on SGM, Cellsai's thread is a good place to start. Remember, only view the doc below if you've already played through all the campaigns SGM has to offer.

Special thanks to the Skullgirls Wiki and SG Mobile Wiki, the canon info thread, and Cellsai's aforementioned thread for supplying any of the information I didn't already have. Feel free to ask any questions, or follow the links to learn more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Click to view Google Doc containing Timeline
Nice work.
It will be much better if you may add some pictures.

Nice work.
It will be much better if you may add some pictures.
Thanks for liking the timeline!

I am a bit confused by what you mean when you want me to add pictures, however. Are there specific pictures you would like added? Is everything clear enough? I'm just having trouble on understanding the statement is all.

Thanks for liking the timeline!

I am a bit confused by what you mean when you want me to add pictures, however. Are there specific pictures you would like added? Is everything clear enough? I'm just having trouble on understanding the statement is all.
No problem buddy, everything is clear and very much understandable.
I was just saying to insert some images to explain some paragraphs. Atleast pictures of some NPCs, as not everybody had played PC version.
For example: pictures of full anti skullgirl team, Medici, etc.
Just as in some comic books.
I hope you got it.