• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved [Solved]Friends list “full”

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Never mind problems solved, feel free to delete this

My friends list said that I had 45 out of 50 friends, but when I went to add someone it said that my friends list is full. I thought the friend counter might be wrong and I might actually be full, but when I counted all my friends I had 45/50 friends.
Not sure if someone else already reported this but I thought you should know

Last edited:
You may want to check whether you have sent some friend requests. I’m guessing you have 5 such requests pending. Actually I tried to add you but yeah it said your list was full.

Last edited:
Reactions: rexturtle1120
You may want to check whether you have sent some friend requests. I’m guessing you have 5 such requests pending. Actually I tried to add you but yeah it said your list was full.
Hey that was what the problem was, thank you. I guess I should have checked all the tabs, it would be helpful to have a notification that tells you why you can’t add any more friends but it’s whatever.

Reactions: Robokit