• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I did not receive my prize from the silver prize fight

StarJMV

Reaction score
I did 3 Million points

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521_115828.jpg
    Screenshot_20200521_115828.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200521_115848.jpg
    Screenshot_20200521_115848.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 11
Same here, I didn't get any message about the Silver PF, even though I scored something in the range of 700k points.

If you're mail said to claim rewards and there were none attached, you'll need to contact our customer service at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact so they can take a look at your account

In my case, I didn't even get a message about it in my mailbox.

Same thing happened with the Silver Eliza pf just now: the mail is totally missing, even though I scored some points from defense wins (enough to complete the first few milestones at least). That should be enough to get a message saying 'you didn't earn enough to get ranking rewards', but that mail never arrived.

I'll send in a Contact Us report soon so that this situation can hopefully get sorted out.

EDIT: False alarm, the Silver Eliza message did show up eventually. But I'm still missing the Silver Squigly message so I'll send in a report to get that sorted out.

Last edited:
PF mails can sometimes take a few hours to process, I recommend giving it some time before raising the alarm. I also understand the excitement of receiving epic lewtz in the mail. If there's any error in processing we get notified and will correct it.