• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Kontol Kuda

Reaction score
Not all reboots are worse than the originals!

New in 4.3, when Robocopy takes fatal damage, he gains stacks of ARMOR and BARRIER!

Robocopy is also more relentless than ever - every time he defeats an enemy he gains ENRAGE and METER!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Hey, this is nice, even tho I still don't see him that reliable tbh from the player perspective, or maybe he has now some good use in Rift (or maybe because he is a Water-type). His 1st SA would be pretty much his Safety Net.

Robocopy is not that much more complicated to use than other Big Band variants, the only difference being that he works best after landing a KO, which can then allow him to potentially secure another kill while buffed. But from the screenshots, we already know how to counter his SA already.

So, what do you guys think?

Enough spamming of "Buff Robocopy" has finally paid off. Kudos, ladies, and gentlemen. Kudos to Developers too.

Credit: Video from @Skullgirlsmobile om Instagram.

As of now, I am one of the few (maybe the only one, not sure) players with a fully evolved Diamond Robocopy and access to the beta, and got to experience this new version of him. On the offensive side that is. Yeah, I haven't been able to motivate myself to use him defensively yet but I'll get into it later.

For starters, offensively it's the same deal as before, gain meter and enrage on kill. No armor stacks tho which I guess it makes sense for offense. But the current selling point of Robocopy now has to be the new triple barrier and armor on kill, making him into a Big Band version of Necrobreaker, if that analogy makes sense. And much like Necrobreaker, he's one Chaos Banish or any Buff removal move away from death.

So yeah, despite how much I root for Robocopy as a meme, I still am inclined that this improvement, while very welcome, won't do a large lot to set him as a must have variant in my eyes, but at the same time, I suppose that was never the intention. It was to turn him from a 4/10 to a 6/10 and I guess on that regard the developers they succeded. So best to do is take it and be grateful.

Also thanks for quoting my reply to the SGM Twitter post of him lol.
Enough spamming of "Buff Robocopy" has finally paid off. Kudos, ladies, and gentlemen. Kudos to Developers too.