• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Walking george bomb. 4.2.0.

happened again in a rift I just did. Walking bomb appeared but the tallying of rift coins never did. And the fight counted as a loss. I pray this will get better when 4.3 launches with async rift battles.

Reactions: buggy.
Lost 130 - 140 points in rift this week to this.

when this happens to me. i try to switch my internet. date to wifi. or wifi to different wifi. 99% of time the rift score screen would show.

Reactions: Robokit
when this happens to me. i try to switch my internet. date to wifi. or wifi to different wifi. 99% of time the rift score screen would show.

I can't speak for others, but I pretty much exhaust all remedial measures, including what you suggest, when sensing the interminable walking bomb situation is afoot. Indeed, 9 out of 10 times it can be salvaged (usually after hitting the "retry" button on the "Beep-Boop-Meow" prompt), but here I'm quite sure we're reporting the odd one out where the screen never shows no matter what.

All the same though, thank you for the tip :)

Best remedy. Always works for me.

Whenever George shows up,
Switch off your internet or WiFi, upon closing "Beep boop meow" shows up.

Turn on your internet or WiFi, click on retry on the prompt.
It should work.

What @Robokit said. Restarting connection sometimes works, till it doesn’t. Was reporting those.
And it didn’t work on any of the 13 rift played last week.
Thanks for trying to help though.