• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights New Character PF Tier

Would you like to see a higher prize fight tier than gold?

• Total voters
Just popping in to let you know we're aware of Prize Fight scores rising. I'm the one who updates the Prize Fights thread after all!

We've been having some internal discussions about it, and while we do have some potential solutions in mind, none of them are quite far along to mention publicly. A higher tier of PF has been brought up a few times, so something like what you've outlined here is not outside possibility!

Sorry for the very 'PR speak' answer, but we are aware, and have plans!
Any News about PF rework on 4.3 update?
A Diamond Prize Fight is needed more than ever. The 10% threshold continues to skyrocket. Recently, the Squigly Gold PF was 23 million and the Valentine Gold PF was 25 million.

Think of how much a grind it is for new players to try to keep up with these massive numbers. Quite ridiculous if you consider the milestone rewards stop at 1.7 million (it's like, run this race, but then run 20 laps to really win). Trying to compete against this invisible mania of other players sharpening their collection is getting out of hand. I'm not sure if a new PF tier is enough. Perhaps they all should be revised?
It's too high, diamonds shouldn't be allowed in GOLD PF

Last edited:
Reactions: tiffany butterfly
Even silver PFs have been 1.6m the past few weeks and 450k+ for bronze. Maybe it’s the pandemic and people have more time to play?

I think rewards should be streamlined to give players shards throughout milestone rewards. That way, it’s not a all or nothing. If you can get through all the milestones then you get 500 gold shards total. Top10% gives you another 500. Then, get rid of the whole character as reward.

bronze and silver pf is ok at the moment. just a single 20 streak will give you top 10%. but gold. shudders. and i agree with the shard idea. with all these new veriants always getting the same fighter is meh

A Diamond Prize Fight would be marvelous. The 10% level in Gold will continue to rise, creating a longer grind that can only diminish new-players' enthusiasm. I spent so long with level 50 golds that couldn't evolve to diamond because I couldn't get the gold fodder from the PF because everyone was using the PF to sharpen their own collection. (Especially in the Filia fight, ya'll had no chill).

As mentioned in posts above, in this Diamond Age, the power creep has accelerated the average from 14mil to 19mil in just half a year. A new tier PF would relieve the pressure if it had the right rewards.

If one follows the Gold PF as an example:
RANK 1 - 10
2 gold moves
1 gold blockbuster
3 gold keys
1 gold character
80 skill points

TOP 10%
1 gold move
1 gold blockbuster
2 gold keys
1 gold character
40 skill points

TOP 11% - 30%
1 gold move
1 gold blockbuster
1 gold key
1 silver character
20 skill points

TOP 31% - 60%
1 gold move
20 skill points

TOP 61% - 100%
1 gold move
Then the Diamond PF could feature:

RANK 1 - 10
2 gold moves
1 gold blockbuster
2 diamond keys
2 character relics
500 diamond shards
160 skill points

TOP 10%
1 gold move
1 gold blockbuster
1 diamond key
1 character relic
250 diamond shards
80 skill points

TOP 11% - 30%
1 gold move
1 gold blockbuster
1 gold key
40 diamond shards
40 skill points

TOP 31% - 60%
1 gold move
40 skill points

TOP 61% - 100%
2 gold moves

Maybe more elemental shards in the mix? Perhaps a gold relic instead of diamond dust? What bait would lure strong players?

isn't that too much i mean top 10% 250 diamond shards? if that pf has the same rotation as the normal one then good players will be able to get a new diamond in 2 weeks which would make diamond even more common which will increase the problem in the gold pf what about top 10% gets 80 diamond shards and rank 1-10 gets 125 soooo it will keep the diamond fighter a little less rare but not that much. also without having in mind that some players play rift and some that are in gold 1 or in diamond will get diamond characters even faster with a lot more resources to upgrade them and if those players decide to farm xp to level up their new diamonds in the gold pf that will increase even more the amount of points u might need to get to top 10% in those pf . i believe that the best idea to fix those problems sooo new players can enjoy them might be reworking the pf like making only silver characters can play in the silver pf, and only gold characters can play in the gold pf and the same with the diamond one or keep the same sistem we already have but banning diamond characters in the gold pf making them only able to be used in the diamond pf so people can have a collection of characters of each rarity and at the same time make the amount of points to need for each pf smaller

Last edited:
A Diamond Prize Fight is needed more than ever. The 10% threshold continues to skyrocket. Recently, the Squigly Gold PF was 23 million and the Valentine Gold PF was 25 million.

Think of how much a grind it is for new players to try to keep up with these massive numbers. Quite ridiculous if you consider the milestone rewards stop at 1.7 million (it's like, run this race, but then run 20 laps to really win). Trying to compete against this invisible mania of other players sharpening their collection is getting out of hand. I'm not sure if a new PF tier is enough. Perhaps they all should be revised?
Hey! hello! I came from the future!... and... you know we now have Diamond PF? It´s reaaaally awesome!... skyrocket 80m 10%, but (almost) everyone gets a gold now!! We still don´t have time to play it! yeees! oh... you alredy knew? well... going back to bussines i guess, keep playing anyway!