• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Perfect "catch"

Robokit

Reaction score
Two perfect "catches" I experienced:

1. I use Bella's Pummel Horse, a Double tags in and gets caught mid-air.
2. Playing Beowulf, I Wulf Shoot right into Big Band's Take the "A" Train.
(I think once I launched Eliza's Sekhmet into Band's "A" Train too)

Perhaps this post should fall under the "Fun Moments" thread, but I thought I'd want to highlight this particular interaction.

Have you had similar encounters like these? Please share them.

There are many, but I decide whether it is a catch or not. So take these:
  1. One time opponent Beowulf was standing very close to me. Just as he used wulfshoot, I used my Cerebella's normal grapple. And guess what it did, it did a throw cancel and both players shifted backwards. I dunno why this happened as wulfshoot is supposed to be unblockable.
  2. Whenever it is available, as valentine uses a unblockable charged atatack, then just at the exact time, I use my Robo's assault battery or any upper cut. It works well. It also give a gamer feeling.
(Points are boring)ಥ‿ಥ

Reactions: Robokit
Two perfect "catches" I experienced:

1. I use Bella's Pummel Horse, a Double tags in and gets caught mid-air.
2. Playing Beowulf, I Wulf Shoot right into Big Band's Take the "A" Train.
(I think once I launched Eliza's Sekhmet into Band's "A" Train too)

Perhaps this post should fall under the "Fun Moments" thread, but I thought I'd want to highlight this particular interaction.

Have you had similar encounters like these? Please share them.
i have both of these happen to me! double tag in got caught in pummel horse and woof shoot got blown away by a train. :eek: the ai in high streak pf is brutal.

i have one but its not a throw but its just too perfect not to add. my parasoul tagged out to my bigband, enemy tagged in at the same time with double. my bigband tag in punch hit double tag in's second hit. the double was already about to die so i finished her just like that.

Reactions: Robokit
Double tags in, opponent Painwheel tags in at the same time, Double gets grabbed mid-air and slammed onto the ground before she flies across the screen from left to right.

Reactions: Art3mes