• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I broke the pf screen

LhDominator

Reaction score
I should’ve taken a screenshot earlier, so I guess I’ll try to explain how this happened.

I did a fight in the daily event for theonite and went back to the pfs to grind. When I went to the fighter selection screen, it was displayed as the rift fighter selection screen: the symbol was displayed on the left, and the card slots were numbered and in the center of the screen (I attached screenshots to try to recreate it). Out of curiosity (and stupidity), I tapped the symbol and the card slots disappeared. When I tapped the back arrow to go to the fight screen, 2 fighters were displayed. When I tapped the “team” button to change fighters, 2 card slots were displayed. I then proceeded to begin the fight and as expected, only 2 of my fighters were in the battle, which I assume was because of the daily node: only 2 fighters were allowed.

How this happened, I have no idea. I’m pretty sure this is the first instance of this bug, which probably could’ve been avoided if I closed the app, but I wanted to investigate it since I’d never seen anything like it before.

Attachments

• 167930F7-D105-40AE-83C9-4BC9915F3139.jpeg
    167930F7-D105-40AE-83C9-4BC9915F3139.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 7F626EF2-0FB0-409D-B501-D3CBBA0E185F.jpeg
    7F626EF2-0FB0-409D-B501-D3CBBA0E185F.jpeg
    467.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 74F09576-D2F7-45FD-8668-A252B16B3920.jpeg
    74F09576-D2F7-45FD-8668-A252B16B3920.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Irghen
Before you got this issue, had the game been closed before you started playing? or were you coming from the game being minimized at all? There's a few edge case bugs this reminds me of that I think the cause is related to "You minimize the game > midnight passes and new day starts > bring the game back up from being minimized > shenanigans occur"

Anyway, anything you can provide leading up to this issue will be helpful. Also, were you having any network issues, lag, internet turning off and on?

Before you got this issue, had the game been closed before you started playing? or were you coming from the game being minimized at all? There's a few edge case bugs this reminds me of that I think the cause is related to "You minimize the game > midnight passes and new day starts > bring the game back up from being minimized > shenanigans occur"

Anyway, anything you can provide leading up to this issue will be helpful. Also, were you having any network issues, lag, internet turning off and on?
I didn’t close the app at all, I was just taking a break from pfs to finish dailies. I stayed in the app the entire time.
Lag might have caused an issue since a lot of people in my house were using the WiFi at that time. This isn’t the first time lag has caused some minor visual glitches, like off center card slots, but this is definitely the worst thing I’ve seen. Maybe i was tapping too quickly and that caused some input delays?