• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Logged out the game?

BlastSlayer

Reaction score
When it start to happend had i play many times but this had problem from rebooted from low battery because my phone litteraly old in 5 years and this happends i got logged out in the game and the file data still there. that i check on settings but the resource data is redownloading... i hate to make double resources file data on my phone and the game but please fix this game make triggered to go logged out the account:(:(

When it start to happend had i play many times but this had problem from rebooted from low battery because my phone litteraly old in 5 years and this happends i got logged out in the game and the file data still there. that i check on settings but the resource data is redownloading... i hate to make double resources file data on my phone and the game but please fix this game make triggered to go logged out the account:(:(
Just to confirm, it sounds like you're having trouble logging back into your account, is that right? If you need help with this, you can reach out to us at https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact