• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Game play malfunction

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
I have actually lost my streak to this bug more than once. Something seems to happen when I enter a fight it's as if one side of the screen is already being pushed on. You can block and throw and do ground moves but you can't do any special moves or BBs, forward dashes, or air juggles. Pretty much, you lose the fight. I tried to switch tabs and go back in hopes that would fix it, but the game just crashed and ofc my streak was lost automatically. This isn't a frequent occurence but when it happens it's very frustrating knowing you just lose your streak just like that. Hopefully this can get resolved soon.

I have actually lost my streak to this bug more than once. Something seems to happen when I enter a fight it's as if one side of the screen is already being pushed on. You can block and throw and do ground moves but you can't do any special moves or BBs, forward dashes, or air juggles. Pretty much, you lose the fight. I tried to switch tabs and go back in hopes that would fix it, but the game just crashed and ofc my streak was lost automatically. This isn't a frequent occurence but when it happens it's very frustrating knowing you just lose your streak just like that. Hopefully this can get resolved soon.

i did same thing like crashed the game and not responding.

Can you post your device information, such as the model and OS version?

Can you post your device information, such as the model and OS version?
Yes of course. Android s7 and this happened during the silver Beowulf prize fight but I've had this happen in a gold prize fight too.

Yes of course. Android s7 and this happened during the silver Beowulf prize fight but I've had this happen in a gold prize fight too.
Can you try enabling show touches and seeing what's going on (where touches are reported) when the issue occurs?

If something funky is going on with the touch screen, this should show it.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Can you try enabling show touches and seeing what's going on (where touches are reported) when the issue occurs?

If something funky is going on with the touch screen, this should show it.

Great idea-- thank you! It really doesn't happen that often but this should definitely help for the future.