• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Wiki Discussion!

ZeoW

Reaction score
I know there's a channel in Discord for this but not everyone has Discord and messages gets drowned very fast there, so I thought I'd make this thread which I don't think exist yet! (Apologies if it actually exists somewhere here..)

Anyway, aside from Youtube channels featuring SGM content, I think the wiki is a place where most new players will go to find information that they need about a specific thing so I've made it a personal goal to try and fill out as much as I can. But the wiki is supposed to be a community effort, which is why I made this thread to discuss things that needs changing, adding, formatting, etc.

https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/SkullgirlsMobile_Wiki

If anyone has never edited a Wiki before, a very short and simple guide to get you started: https://twitter.com/ZeoW17/status/1268020943181369349

A list of things need doing:
  • Validate accuracy of information across fighters (stats, skills, also tips) + find new trivia (if any)
  • Add tips and tricks for every character prize fight and elemental prize fight page
  • Update Store page
  • Update Origin Stories page
Feel free to suggest more things!

Last edited:
A few things that I've been working on:

Last edited:
Character PFs such as Robo, Fortune and Painwheel have been slower to increase due to the difficult nature of their pfs. Beowulf this recent cycle decreased dramatically by about 3 million in the 10% which is weird. Did some event happen around this time frame?

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Character PFs such as Robo, Fortune and Painwheel have been slower to increase due to the difficult nature of their pfs. Beowulf this recent cycle decreased dramatically by about 3 million in the 10% which is weird. Did some event happen around this time frame?

Dunno, but that's more of a breather for us isn't it? c:

I guess my 40M wasn't enough to bring the cutoff higher—

This was two weeks ago, don't think there was any big event happening so might just be an anomaly. Funny how it happened only for Beowulf.

Anyway, all Elemental Prize Fight now have their score cutoffs updated as well:
Also, I've added Show Me Your Moves! and Holiday Prize Fights onto the PF page. The only one missing info is the Fireworks Show Prize Fight but I tried lurking through the SGM Twitter and Forums but can't seem to find recorded information on the modifiers. If anyone has a screenshot or video of the event, please do share!

Character PFs such as Robo, Fortune and Painwheel have been slower to increase
Painwheel PF is also slower due to Raw Nerv being pretty weak in comparison to fighters obtainable from other PFs. I think that this huge burst in PF cutoffs can be explained by the fact that during COVID-19 pandemic a lot of people were self-isolating, did not go to studies or work and therefore were grinding and boosting their collections. Now we see the results.

The only one missing info is the Fireworks Show Prize Fight
Well, wait for a week and see the modifiers in the new version of it!

Wiki Update!
Holiday Prize Fights
  • Four of the special annual Prize Fights now have their own respective pages: Valentine's, St. Patrick's, Cinco de Mayo and Independence Day.
  • Only have info on 2020, not sure whether it's worth looking up through history of some of these Prize Fights since some things have changed.
  • Anyone remember the Ranking Rewards for these Prize Fights? I can't find any information online. Maybe a dev can help? @Cellsai
Special thanks to @BallotBoxer for recording the milestones of these Prize Fights throughout the forum, saved a ton of time!

Wiki Update!

Fighter Tips
  • ALL 155 fighters now have a page with tips in them, including Fukua variants. They're all formatted exactly the same with recommendations on Marquee and Stat Investment.
  • I did my best in curating all tips that already existed and added new ones if it's missing. Due to the sheer number of variants, I rushed through most and by no means am I an expert at every character so feel free to add/remove tips as long as it is useful and correct. Feel free to discuss it with me, if needed.
Back to School Prize Fight
  • It now has its own page. Feel free to add tips and missing info!
Tier List
  • Since people LOVE tier lists, I've updated the tier list page in the wiki. The tier list itself was made by people in the Discord group and reflects the most recent update (yes, Fukua tier list is there too).
Rift Battles
  • The wiki page for Rift Battles has been updated to include the weekly elemental modifiers.

Wiki Update!

Character Pages
  • I've noticed that some of the moves and blockbuster description are incorrect or have missing information. I've curated through all characters, reformat the tables so that they are in uniform, change font color for values for visibility.
  • However, I'm still missing a bit of information, in particular values for lvl 15 moves (I've put ?? on values that I'm not sure). If anyone can direct me to a place where I can this information, please do tell!
  • Anyway, quick link onto these:
  1. Beowulf
  2. Big Band
  3. Cerebella
  4. Double
  5. Eliza
  6. Filia
  7. Fukua
  8. Ms. Fortune
  9. Painwheel
  10. Parasoul
  11. Peacock
  12. Robo Fortune
  13. Valentine
  14. Squigly
Medici Prize Fight
Annie
  • In preparation for the upcoming new character (excited!!), a page for Annie has been made. Once portraits and images are released, it will be updated!

ANNIE IS OUT!!

The wiki has been updated with the most recent Annie information based on what we know so far, there's still some missing info but important details should be covered:

QUICK UPDATE

So Annie's pages have all been filled out now, including tips and tricks for her variants. I do not own an Annie (yet) so the tips are pretty generic but I think it contains useful information for new players (maybe?). If anyone owns an Annie and has further insights, please feel free to update the tips and tricks as you find fit!
The only thing missing are official images for Annie's special moves and blockbusters but I think the devs have their hands full atm so those will have to wait!

WIKI UPDATE

4.5 dropped so I figured it's a good time to drop another update for the Wiki!

IN RELATION TO 4.5 UPDATE
There's still some missing information/pictures on these pages but it'll be filled up in due time or when they are officially released.

CATEGORIES

I don't know if this is useful but maybe some people like to see all variants in a particular tier, separated by their Characters. It gives a nice overview on how many Bronze/Silver/Gold/Diamond fighters that one character has in relation to another, or overall.
RIFT BATTLES
  • The page for Rift Battles has been edited to include 'How it Works' and 'Rift Score History'
  • Some information on seasonal rewards was updated to the current in-game state
  • Only scores after the 4.4 update is displayed (there was a change on the scoring system in this update)
  • I tried to be brief yet informative on the 'How it Works' section, let me know if there's an info left out that should be added in!
VIDEO FROM CONTENT CREATORS
  • Text alone often do not provide the information required, especially in regards to combos and gameplays. So the idea was to add guides from content creators to relevant pages within the wiki.
  • I've already included guides from content creators that has been featured in the Official SGM Youtube Playlist. For example, the Newbie Guide, Snakebite, Eliza, and many more.
  • I feel like this could be a useful addition but I'm personally unsure on whether this should be curated or not. Who gets to decide whose video can be displayed? I'm waiting for an official statement or an OK signal from the devs before going further.
  • Also, please help me find any videos/guides I might have missed :p

Last edited: