• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Game freezes when "THAT'S A WRAP!" appears on screen

when's mahvel

Reaction score
This is the second prize fight streak I've lost due to this freeze/crash, as it seems a victory isn't counted until the PF score/experience awarded screen. First freeze happened when I played as Valentine.

Attachments

• prizefight frozen.jpg
    prizefight frozen.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 6
It happened to me twice after winning a Daily as well. I tried to switch over after a few PFs. Looks like it happens after just a few fights. So far, I've got the freeze on the 6 times. Didn't track when it occurred for the first two occurrences, but afterwards it happened on the 3rd, 4th, 5th (twice) fight. I've never had this issue before the current patch...really bad timing with the 4th of July PF :(

Same....second time to lose a streak in fourth of July pf

Skullgirls_Screenshot_2020.07.01_19.37.45.jpg

I mean, again after 20 minutes...Skullgirls_Screenshot_2020.07.01_20.05.54.jpg

Strike three.... wont be posting more pics on this thread, i think thats enough to establish that its a recurring problemSkullgirls_Screenshot_2020.07.01_20.21.15.jpg

At least for me, it's happening at the conclusion of every 5th fight (win or lose). Restarting the game every 4 fights seems to work...for now.

Bruh, just lost a 1-streak..... and a 19-streak before that etc.... but I'm glad that at least you found a workaround. I'll try it and make my own post for more visibility i guess. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: when's mahvel
I also got this bug too during in accursed experiments daily.Screenshot_2020-07-01-17-05-27.png

Same for me
I lost the streak while playing independence prize fights

Device: moto g6 Android 9

That's what Cerebella say,
"Frozen Over"

We're aware and looking into it, thanks.

I keep getting game freeze when I reached 24 win streak in fireworks show prize fight.Screenshot_2020-07-03-03-57-36.png

Last edited: