• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Water Required on High Tide Attack?

Lililira

Reaction score
I know the patch notes mention that for character / element pfs you need someone who matches on your defense team, but it mentions nothing about requiring them on attack, and the character pfs don't have any additional attacker requirements.

Currently, the High Tide pf requires a Water fighter on your attack team, which I'm pretty sure is a bug?

IMG_4134.jpg

I know the patch notes mention that for character / element pfs you need someone who matches on your defense team, but it mentions nothing about requiring them on attack, and the character pfs don't have any additional attacker requirements.

Currently, the High Tide pf requires a Water fighter on your attack team, which I'm pretty sure is a bug?

View attachment 10370
I'm seeing it too. Definitely not a very good system since not everyone has water fighters that can carry them to later streaks. The newer players are probably suffering the most. Hopefully this isn't intentional and will get fixed soon!

Reactions: Lililira
Bumping the thread since the Fire prize fight is affected in the same way (I'm guessing it's all element pfs), and I'm still unclear on whether this is a bug or a feature.

Bumping the thread since the Fire prize fight is affected in the same way (I'm guessing it's all element pfs), and I'm still unclear on whether this is a bug or a feature.
I think Cellsai just forget to mention about this in the update notes, so I believe it's intended.

Yes, this was intended and mistakenly omitted from the update notes. Sorry for the confusion!