• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can't watch ads anymore/CoC not loading

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
For the first day of 4.3 I could watch ads just fine, but all of a sudden I'm unable to anymore.

What happens: I click on the TV icon to watch an ad, the loading popup comes up for a minute or two and then it lets me see the ad menu. Sometimes it'll tell me there's a server error but that's been all over in the game lately. Anyway, I press the button to watch the ad, and the screen goes dark as if it's going to play one. But instead of an ad, the Skullgirls opening loading screen comes on and the game entirely reloads. This is a continuous loop that I can't seem to get out of so I don't even touch it anymore.

CoC has also taken several reloads and restarts of the game to display content. Its about 10 minutes or so of effort to get it to show up so that would be a really nice fix too.

I have an Android, Samsung S7 phone.
Hopefully these issues can get resolved soon.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I haven’t faced the ad problem yet but I definitely have that cabinet problem. I’d rather have the ad problem though, it seems the app crashes after every battle or two.

4.3 was two updates in one, as well as two updates worth of bugs in one. Curse you bugs! Why won’t you let me enjoy the game?

I haven’t faced the ad problem yet but I definitely have that cabinet problem. I’d rather have the ad problem though, it seems the app crashes after every battle or two.

4.3 was two updates in one, as well as two updates worth of bugs in one. Curse you bugs! Why won’t you let me enjoy the game?
I agree! I get at least 3 error messages every time I open the game at this point. Crashes, errors, and things just loading either very slowly or pretty much not at all has all become pretty normal to say the least.

Reactions: rexturtle1120