• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Fukua prize fight reward

Likeaboss6311

Reaction score
So I pushed through the somewhat annoying (without immunity taunt at least) prize fight for fukua and it was a welcome addition to the game. But, and I’m hoping this is a mistake and not some sick joke, why did I get golden moves for FILIA, and not for FUKUA when I received my top 10% reward? This doesn’t make sense. I got hairball and widows peak as my golden move rewards. If this was FILIA’S prize fight, then that’d be cool, no problem. But this is FUKUA’S prize fight. Are those 50% higher priced moves for fukua in the Cabinet of Curiosities, and the ridiculous modifier she has in her daily, So precious to you that we can’t even get her moves as a GRIND reward? Seriously? I hope this was a genuine mistake instead of actually agreeing to give us these moves. Because this is ridiculous if it was. Plain and simple.

Reactions: Rudølf
So I pushed through the somewhat annoying (without immunity taunt at least) prize fight for fukua and it was a welcome addition to the game. But, and I’m hoping this is a mistake and not some sick joke, why did I get golden moves for FILIA, and not for FUKUA when I received my top 10% reward? This doesn’t make sense. I got hairball and widows peak as my golden move rewards. If this was FILIA’S prize fight, then that’d be cool, no problem. But this is FUKUA’S prize fight. Are those 50% higher priced moves for fukua in the Cabinet of Curiosities, and the ridiculous modifier she has in her daily, So precious to you that we can’t even get her moves as a GRIND reward? Seriously? I hope this was a genuine mistake instead of actually agreeing to give us these moves. Because this is ridiculous if it was. Plain and simple.
It's a glitch they said they'll have fukua moves ready for everyone next week Mightyzug told to everyone in Channel 100

Reactions: Likeaboss6311