• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Relic Freezing

Reaction score
Before I write up the rest, I'm using an Oppo A52 phone, 64GB storage and 4GB ram. Shouldn't be due to the phone.

Earlier in 4.3, I didn't have any problems. Today, however, when trying to open relics I was stuck on the relic screen after dragging it up to the podium. The relic was rotating like it does before opening, just without actually opening (see screenshot). It occurred with a water fighter relic, 2 revolutionary relics, a silver relic and a gold relic and always came up with an error message saying there was a problem with the server (error code 1). My internet connection isn't the problem and I restarted the app in between openings with no effect. I ended up opening all of them by just tapping open now instead of running the animation. No relics were lost (thankfully).

Not sure if it was a problem with the skullgirls severs or if its a bug, but I haven't had any trouble playing the prize fights or anything like that, only the relics were having problems.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-06-20-48-56-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-06-20-48-56-21.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 7
Could've been some temporary issue on the server. Are you still having trouble opening relics?

Sorry for the late response - but yes, I've had it occur again when opening a premier relic, but only once again so far. The majority of relic openings are fine.

Hm just had another freeze. They all seem to happen around the same time (between 7:30pm and 9:30pm GMT+9:30). There's definitely nothing wrong with my wifi, but it's odd that nobody else has reported it

If i have more issues, I'll start compiling them on this thread with exact times and what type of relic it was. This one was 7:38pm GMT+9:30, premiere. Ended up pulling a Myst-Match Double if that's helpful, could be something to do with specific character pulls?

8:46 pm GMT+9:30, bronze fighter relic, this time on pressing 'open 1 relic' instead of dragging. happened 3x with the same relic. had to force restart app in order to properly open. I had another regular premier relic waiting.

I'm noticing a trend of this happening only when i have relics of another type stored within the relics section (doesn't include daily/take a break apparently, only if i have another premier,character etc. waiting to be opened)