• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rift Reward Disappeare

PlagySoul

Reaction score
I know that due to Rift rating problems everybody got Legend rank and after that the developers dropped everyone to Rookie rank, but I did not have time to pick up my reward. So, the problem is that someone took my rewards from the mailbox without letting me take them, when I entered the game after some time. Can I get my reward back? I am sure that many who have not yet entered the game and encountered this problem will be very unhappy.

Attachments

• 1594629463836.jpg
    1594629463836.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2020-07-13-18-10-23-364_com.autumn.skullgirls (1).jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-13-18-10-23-364_com.autumn.skullgirls (1).jpg
    888.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
That reward is a bug reward. Why you want something that we don't deserve?

Reactions: BITSICUT
You can go to **** the developers of skullgirls mobile, it happened at the time of having made 32 fights of the gaps and with a score of 1072 and they did not send me the rewards and they went down to bronze. They had already done the same fireworks scam, which was all silver and no one acknowledged it was a glitch.

That reward is a bug reward. Why you want something that we don't deserve?

Because some players got to redeem Legend rewards and other didn't just because they weren't in the games at the right time to benefit from the bug. I'm guessing OP feels it's unfair they had the opportunity but the email was retracted. If everyone's legend rewards (even those redeemed) are recalled, then that's fine. No harm no foul, but if some players can keep unjust rewards and then earn their appropriate rewards, seems kinda unfair...

I saw the bum rape and injustice answered, but I don't see the solution in it. It may be a mistake, but I think it is not, since I have spent two years waiting for a premium relic to come out gold or diamond and I find silver. So that is not a mistake and I was not in the legendary positions, rather it was silver 2 for the score and they did not even give the prize.

Oh wow, people actually got Legend rewards? (I only got the "rewards delayed" apology mail)

For those curious, RANK 1 goodies include:
  • 2 Diamond Keys
  • 1000 Silver Relic Shards
  • 880 Gold Relic Shards
  • 300 Diamond Relic Shards
  • 1,000 Rift Coins
That's a lotta loot.

And depending where you were in Accolades, you might also have gotten dozens of gold catalysts for "ranking up" (I'm guilty of accepting the 10x for the Diamond Rank. I did earn my Gold Rank though!)

In my case, it was to get a gold rating, but a delayed rewards message came in the mail

Attachments

• 20200713_152943.jpg
    20200713_152943.jpg
    812.4 KB · Views: 15
Because some players got to redeem Legend rewards and other didn't just because they weren't in the games at the right time to benefit from the bug. I'm guessing OP feels it's unfair they had the opportunity but the email was retracted. If everyone's legend rewards (even those redeemed) are recalled, then that's fine. No harm no foul, but if some players can keep unjust rewards and then earn their appropriate rewards, seems kinda unfair...
I logged in too late to reap the false rewards, too, but I don't mind it. However, I do feel that if some get to keep the rewards and others don't, that is a bit of a kick. I get it was unintentional to begin with but if the devs don't want everyone having legend rewards then the ones who got the stuff unfairly should have those rewards removed, or everyone should be given the rewards to put us all back on even field. Seems like undoing the rewards would be harder to implement since it's likely that many have already put those rewards to good use.

Reactions: Gabriel López
Oh wow, people actually got Legend rewards? (I only got the "rewards delayed" apology mail)
Check the "READ" tab in your mailbox, you'll find the Rift Legend reward email already opened (obviously with no rewards-where did those rewards go?).

Reactions: BallotBoxer
We're working on a solution to this currently. Nothing to announce quite yet, but obviously it's of very high priority.
****, I was already checking and nothing. Tony is right, that is not a mistake, they want to **** other players, including me, the same thing always happens even with the relics.

You can go to **** the developers.

A ver señorito. Escribes como si tuvieras 13 años, o peor. Si no sabes que es un juego de gatcha te informo que CUALQUIER reliquia tiene ciertos porcentajes al obtener un personaje. 82% es una taza muy alta, asi que lo normal es que te salgan mas BRONCES QUE NADA.

Pero eso no significa que de repente no tengas buenas sorpresas. Por cada bronce, te dan puntos para platas. Por cada plata, te dan puntos para el oro, y por cada oro te dan puntos para sacar un diamante.

Asi que si no tienes la paciencia que este juego REQUIERE si o si, desinstalalo, porque nadie va a venir a insultar a estas personas a SU casa donde nos han cuidado y ayudado con los problemas que hemos tenido.

BUG que sale, bug que se pone en la lista para resolver, y hasta te dan cositas para compensar algunos fallos del sistema.

Asi que aqui no venga a llorar, pongase de pie como un hombresito, acepte los regalos que le dio la PF, o vayase con dignidad. Aqui nadie le paga por quedarse.

A ver señorito. Escribes como si tuvieras 13 años, o peor. Si no sabes que es un juego de gatcha te informo que CUALQUIER reliquia tiene ciertos porcentajes al obtener un personaje. 82% es una taza muy alta, asi que lo normal es que te salgan mas BRONCES QUE NADA.

Pero eso no significa que de repente no tengas buenas sorpresas. Por cada bronce, te dan puntos para platas. Por cada plata, te dan puntos para el oro, y por cada oro te dan puntos para sacar un diamante.

Asi que si no tienes la paciencia que este juego REQUIERE si o si, desinstalalo, porque nadie va a venir a insultar a estas personas a SU casa donde nos han cuidado y ayudado con los problemas que hemos tenido.

BUG que sale, bug que se pone en la lista para resolver, y hasta te dan cositas para compensar algunos fallos del sistema.

Asi que aqui no venga a llorar, pongase de pie como un hombresito, acepte los regalos que le dio la PF, o vayase con dignidad. Aqui nadie le paga por quedarse.
Primero métete en tus asuntos, rata de mierda y segundo no soy yo quien se queja del juego, por basura como ustedes estamos pagando la consecuencia. Ese insulto tuyo es de infante si tenes huevos vení y me lo decís sino te vas despacito a la berga. Entendes o querés que te lo traduzca. Miserable persona racista de menores. Rata de mierda. Me van a decir como redactar una queja y en español cuando juegues acordate de lavarte el culo.

segundo no soy yo quien se queja del juego
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Cuales consecuencias? Ya dijeron que te vas a quedar llorando sin nada? NO? entonces callese y esperse que de todas formas no te queda de otra XDDDD

Oh and here's another thing to consider...

Let's say the Devs decide the Legend Bug should be honored. There could still be a disparity. The Devs will blanket email the Legend rewards to all as an apology.

IF (and that's a big IF as they have not demonstrated this ability) the Devs can't systematically determine those that have already claimed the previous rewards, some will get double Legend rewards...Seems regardless of the resolution, there well maybe still a situation of the 'haves' and 'have nots'...

Hmm, I just got the Legend message. I'm not claiming it yet because I guess I'm a sap. Kinda weird because I didn't have it several earlier times today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Cuales consecuencias? Ya dijeron que te vas a quedar llorando sin nada? NO? entonces callese y esperse que de todas formas no te queda de otra XDDDD
xXDaUgYBM6Hesm1Q8
No me da gracia esta mierda, si tenes beneficios en el juego o que me da igual. Me quejo por los demás y por mi que algunos nos estafan, me da igual tu problema. Sino comunicarte con la Sor Rainmunda.

Yeah, My "READ' Legend message was moved to my UNREAD box and rewards were intact. I guess that was their quick-fix. Move Unlcaimed messages to READ and can't be claimed. Those that did claim, the message went to the appropriate tab anyway. Then just send new legend messages to players that got no Rift result emails at all. Guess that's that.

Aww, HVS thinks were all Legends :oops: so generous!
Seems like a fair solution. Instead of reclaiming what was given by mistake, give it to all.

Aww, HVS thinks were all Legends :oops: so generous!
Seems like a fair solution. Instead of reclaiming what was given by mistake, give it to all.
That is a good method, but it is stated that not everyone will have the prize and they intend to fix it as soon as possible. Those who participated, like me in 32 fights and 1072 points do not give us that award. The truth is you have to settle, otherwise they make you bad blood and they laugh in your face. All good luck