• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rift Reward Disappeare

Yeah, My "READ' Legend message was moved to my UNREAD box and rewards were intact. I guess that was their quick-fix. Move Unlcaimed messages to READ and can't be claimed. Those that did claim, the message went to the appropriate tab anyway. Then just send new legend messages to players that got no Rift result emails at all. Guess that's that.
You got a mental mess. If the messages are ok the subject does not appear the reward. Because so much trouble, is that I spent twenty-one tickets and they have not given it to me, it is more clear that every time I get into fights, the points are unreal. I do not know if they use hack or not, I do not care, I used hack in story mode and they deleted my account. As long as this matter is seen or they have a bad administration or they select people to steal. Including me.

We sent out rewards to all players now. If you restart the game you should find mail with your missing rewards.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Thank you devs for the legend rewards. I'm not a high ranking rift player but even if I were, I wouldn't feel salty.

Reactions: fanghoul
[QUOTE = "Sairus, 게시물 : 45321, 회원 : 5308"] We sent out rewards to all players now. If you restart the game you should find mail with your missing rewards./ QUOTE]
i cannot find any mail on game
Is there no reward for deleting mail that contains nothing?

Last edited:
Thank you devs for the legend rewards. I'm not a high ranking rift player but even if I were, I wouldn't feel salty.

Well, I'm a little disappointed not to know if my efforts last week finally kicked me back from gold to diamond rank, but 2 diamond keys does sooth my wounded curiosity quite a lot.

Gracias por el esfuerzo, pido perdón, no por insultar, lo cual me parece correcto y felicidades a los jugadores que tienen el premio, se lo merecen, especialmente a Thaton y decirles que a cada jugador que me apoyo que haga una fila, de 1 por 1 por la patada en la japi gratis. El juego siempre lo amaré y me agrada sus gráficos y su jugabilidad. A los desarrolladores, felicidades y especialmente a Sairus gracias por tu ayuda. De Programador a Programador, si te veo en la calle te cargo a trompadas, te conozco se donde vives y en este momento estoy afuera. Jaja, era broma que estoy a fuera, la cargada a piñas no. No recibí el correo, no lo quiero. Gracias.

I'm just gonna leave this here this is what the person on top of me said
Thanks for the effort, I apologize, not for insulting, which seems correct to me and congratulations to the players who have the prize, they deserve it, especially Thaton and to say that to each player who supports me, make a line of 1 for 1 for the free japan kick. I will always love the game and I like its graphics and gameplay. To the developers, congratulations and especially to Sairus thanks for your help. From Programmer to Programmer, if I see you on the street I will charge you in the face, I know you where you live and at the moment I am outside. Haha, it was a joke that I'm out, not loaded with pineapples. I did not receive the mail, I do not want it. Thank you.

Reactions: Gabriel López
Quick questions if you don't mind answering.

- Did only some people get legend tier wrongly?

- I was rookie tier (and the email said I was as well so no worries), but I still got accolades for being in tiers I never was. Can't I return them :,)?

Quick questions if you don't mind answering.

- Did only some people get legend tier wrongly?

- I was rookie tier (and the email said I was as well so no worries), but I still got accolades for being in tiers I never was. Can't I return them :,)?
Yes, some players were ranked incorrectly (Legend/Rank 1) while others were 'properly' ranked based on their Rift participation.
As a result, everyone was reset to Rookie Rank this week regardless of rating.
If you unlocked Accolades for Silver/Gold/Diamond Rank this week but only started as Rookie, it sounds like you were in the Legend bug group...AFAIK, no one has to return/lose rewards earned from the bug (email or accolades). We don't know the nature of the bug, but it could be possible that you were emailed Rookie rewards but some how got Legend in Rank only? Enjoy your Accolades!
Dunno, I think at this point the bug/rewards issues have been addressed by the Devs and it's back to the grind :D