• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.3.3 Update Notes - Now Available!

Ngl it make 183MB for some reason like 3x size and its not downloading with .apk file like 68MB had not installed but only can download in google play it may full size of 0.9Gb

Also:

EdAqScRXYAE3Yic

A new update is now available on iOS devices! It should release soon on Android devices. This update addresses several issues that popped up after the 4.3 release.

4.3.2:

PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
  • Fixed an issue where Android users experienced excessive lag.
  • Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes lock up and crash at the end of a fight
RIFT BATTLES:
  • Fixed an issue where you can lose a single fight on a Rift Battle, then complete the map without attempting that fight again.
  • Fixed an issue where exiting the Rift Battle tutorial before it finishes can cause Rift Battles to become unresponsive.
  • Fixed an issue where Incomplete Battle Mail sent after a Rift Season were displaying incorrectly.
  • Fixed an issue where players that are below level 30 could not find opponents in Rift Battles.
  • Fixed an issue where Rift Matchmaking was displaying the incorrect Rift Ratings, making some matchups seem very lopsided despite actually being accurate.
  • Fixed an issue where attempting to Revenge Battle someone would display the incorrect opponent.
  • Fixed an issue where players would receive Rift Rewards, even if they did not complete the minimum 5 Battles in a season.
  • Fixed an issue where Catalyst Upgrade popups would not appear correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where the Min Battles Completed number would not update correctly until the Lobby was refreshed.

ACCOLADES:

• Made it clearer that if you complete a later Accolade in a chain before you completed the earlier Accolades, you cannot claim the rewards until those earlier Accolades have been completed.
    • Ex: If you Max Level a Diamond, you will need to complete Max Bronze, Max Silver and Max Gold before you can claim Max Diamond.

DEPLOYMENTS:

• Fixed an issue where it was possible to earn Deployments Rewards twice under certain network conditions.
  • Fixed an issue where some text was not correctly localized.
  • Fixed an issue where any XP a Fighter gained was displaying before it was actually granted.

FIGHTER CATALOG:

• Fixed an issue where the Fighter Catalog was not accurately displaying players' collections.
    • Please note it may take some time for this fix to roll out for all players.

MISC:

• Fixed an issue where Fukua Special Move and Blockbuster prices in the Cabinet of Curiosities were inconsistent.
  • Fixed an issue where the Fukua Prize Fight awarded Filia Special Moves. (An in-game mail with correct prizes will be sent to all players affected by this)
  • Fixed an issue where some Treasure Node Fighters would use the incorrect tier of Special Moves and Blockbusters.
  • Fixed an issue where app notifications were not always appearing.
Hey Cellsai i found this new crashed game again that i got i was middle of the fight and it stopped the game i lost my win streak

Hi Cell, the issue of fights not ending properly still persists even after installing the latest mini update. From what I've experienced, this is a 2-step problem with each step manifested in 2 possible scenarios.

After a fight ends:
  1. screen shows walking bomb / screen shows the word "connecting"
  2. returns to map, the fight counted as a loss, but the game can proceed as normal / returns to map, game freezes.(after restarting the game, you realize the fight counted as a loss)
In any of the above 4 possible manifestations of an abnormal conclusion of a fight, the victory/defeat screen never appears.

My device: iPhone 8+ , OS: latest IOS

Hi Cell, the issue of fights not ending properly still persists even after installing the latest mini update. From what I've experienced, this is a 2-step problem with each step manifested in 2 possible scenarios.

After a fight ends:
  2. returns to map, the fight counted as a loss, but the game can proceed as normal / returns to map, game freezes.(after restarting the game, you realize the fight counted as a loss)
In any of the above 4 possible manifestations of an abnormal conclusion of a fight, the victory/defeat screen never appears.

Whenever I came across these things like walking George,etc.
I just turn on the Airplane Mode, after few seconds + beep bop menu, turn it off. Then switched on my data + retry button.
It, 100% of the time, solves the problem.

So I can suspect that slow internet connection might be root of this problem.

Hope it helps.
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

After a fight ends:

I think you and i are in the same boat. Game is unplayable right now for me. The only thing I can do is grinding peacock master because I only lose some energy when it counts as a lose. Lmao yeah this is also happening in story mode.

But here's what I think the game did right. Rift2.0 is bae. I can't play the game maybe cus my phone maybe cus my internet, doesn't matter, I can take a break and come back to fight rifts on even ground.

Holy ****. Let me repeat that but louder ON EVEN GROUND.

As long as I have some skills, and some maxed dias, and some cute catas, I can get my rank back like snap. No more climbing from rookie to silver to gold. Eww. That climb was aweful. And it was that climb that made a lot of ppl find this game too grindy even for a mobile. Now its solved.

SOLVED

Awesome work dev team.

PS for those who think rift rating reset should keep to the rift1.0 tier? Yall are just old dia ranks who are bitter because you have to climb more now. Don't say oh I didn't wanna bully noobs. Lol you just didn't want to fight 20+ bases every week compaired to the 5 previously. Ofc ppl wanted to hog the sweet dia rank rewards, but no more, go work for it like everybody else.

Reactions: Art3mes
PS for those who think rift rating reset should keep to the rift1.0 tier? Yall are just old dia ranks who are bitter because you have to climb more now. Don't say oh I didn't wanna bully noobs. Lol you just didn't want to fight 20+ bases every week compaired to the 5 previously. Ofc ppl wanted to hog the sweet dia rank rewards, but no more, go work for it like everybody else.

This isn't true. I never reached diamond rank in Rift 1.0, despite playing for over a year. Then i reached diamond 4 the first week of Rift 2.0, and I have the capability to reach diamond every week if i wanted to.
Yet I am one of the people who have had some of the strongest voices regarding the weekly reset. (I made my suggestions here).
Sure there may be some people who want to lazily camp a rank, but for most of us it has nothing to do with wanting to camp a rank for easy weekly rewards. It's about wanting rifts that are more fun to play, less grindy, and to give players of all levels a less frustrating starting point.

I recommend going to the Suggestion & Feedback section of the forums and read some of the constructive feedback players have had about it.
We won't get anywhere by putting words in other people's mouths, we have to listen to each other and try to put ourselves in each other's shoes. We all have different experiences with these things depending on how far into the game we are.

Last edited:
All hail the mighty Butterfly.
Well said.
I was hoping someone should be feeling the same way as I am.
You have my full support.

You'll probaly disregard my opinion because I am one of the "old dia ranks", but here it is regardless.

It's true that before I was kind of "secure" about getting the resources on monday, Dia key included, and that I could do it "without too much effort" by just playing 5 rifts. The thing is, those 5 matches (that were almost never 5, I was probably playing something closer to 10 or more) were the most interesting part of the game. I found PFs boring, and like the competition more. With this new system, I can't just pick the game when I'm free and have an engaging match. Now I have to first do around 60 to 80 boring fights (not matches, fights) before I get to pick someone interesting. And even then, if I'm going to do it, I have to be thinking on the streak. Because if not, I would be at a disadvantage.

I'm not against the change. If in the end this helps the new players, it's for the better. But for a niche of players like me, this is kind of demotivating. And it has nothing to do with the rewards. I could still be able to get them if I wanted to, it's just more boring now.

Was the chance of getting diamond keys in the CoC adjusted? I feel like I haven't seen one in days. Is it just the rng that hates me?

Was the chance of getting diamond keys in the CoC adjusted? I feel like I haven't seen one in days. Is it just the rng that hates me?
It seems it is just the RNG, since last update I have seen more in the cabinet, but I don't have enough coins or rift coins either.

Reactions: Irghen
So finally after advising people how to fix the walking George+ streak loss problem, I fell for it too.
Lost my 46 win streak in Air pf, today.
Now I understand the pain of you guys.

Details:
After winning, the George starts walking, I thought must be a slow network, so I waited for beep bop meow to show up, so that I can switch to WiFi and retry then.
BUT SHE NEVER SHOWED UP!
George stopped walking, loading screen came(the one with tips) and finally the opponent selecting menu.
No score screen were showed( the one where they add points after win or loss).

Thanks for the notes about the post-fight crash. We're looking into it.

Reactions: Art3mes
Small update was just sumbitted. You should find the update available either later today or it may already be available, depending on your platform / region.

UPDATE (08/24/2020) a 4.3.3 update has been released! This was a small update to fix some important bugs and make some updates for upcoming events.

Annie is NOT included in this update - she'll be joining the cast in version 4.4 in the coming months!

You can find the update notes for this below, in yellow.

• Fixed an exploit where it was possible to ignore Character Restrictions in certain fights.
  • Fixed an issue where the game would becoming unresponsive when choosing a Display Name.
  • Fixed an issue where a Fighter sent on a Deployment would get stuck and be unable to be used in any fights after the Deployment ended.

Reactions: Fel
I don't know if this would be the right place to ask but If I unequip a move of a fighter outside Rift Battles would it be removed as well in my Rift base or not?

I don't know if this would be the right place to ask but If I unequip a move of a fighter outside Rift Battles would it be removed as well in my Rift base or not?
yes it will unequip for rift as well.

Reactions: .Ron

RIFT BATTLES 2.0

CHOOSE FROM A LIST OF OPPONENTS

rYIVVzF.png

When searching for opponents, you will now be presented with three possible choices. You can tap on any of these players to get some information on their Boss Node, and you can take a peek at their Player Profile.

You can refresh this list of players for FREE once every 2 hours. You can also spend 25 Theonite to refresh it again if you really don't like your options.

If you defeat all three of the offered opponents you also get another free refresh.

Once you've found an opponent you like, you can spend one Rift Ticket to fight them!

ACCOLADES

Accolades are special rewards granted to players when they hit certain milestones. They're a great way to give yourself new goals to aim for, keep track of everything you've done in the game, and most importantly, give you a ridiculous amount of free stuff!

As you can see, they're broken down by category. Just tap on a title to switch to that Accolade category.

40gl31O.png

Most Accolades will be part of a chain. You need to complete the first parts of the chain before you can unlock the later ones. You can also tap on any Accolade to bring up more info on the requirements to unlock it.

K4auLw8.png

As you complete Accolades, a toast will pop in from the side of the screen showing your progress and remind you how close you are to your next batch of freebies. This is similar to how your Daily Missions and Longshot Bonuses appear after a fight.

They look like this:

lpS2Wjx.png

When 4.3 launches, if you have already met the requirements for an Accolade, some (but not all) Accolades will be instantly ready to claim.

Some Accolades will specify needing certain numbers of Characters, or certain numbers of Fighters. As a reminder, in Skullgirls Mobile Characters and Fighters are distinctly different things:
  • A Character refers to an overall character type:
    • ex: Filia, Beowulf, Eliza, etc.
  • A Fighter refers to a specific card/variant:
    • ex: Bad Hair Day, Parasite Weave, Wulfsbane, Mummy Dearest, etc.
If an Accolade requires 10 Gold Characters, it will work as follows:
  • If I have 10 Gold Valentines, I will not meet the requirements. These are all the same Character.
  • If I have 1 Gold Beowulf, 1 Gold Valentine, 1 Gold Filia, etc. for 10 different Characters, I will meet the requirements.
1 - Can the pool of possible opponents in Rift be based on their rank from the previous season instead of having literally anybody be a possible opponent? I am tired of spending 100 theo and getting rift bases with 30k+ boss node teams when my strongest three fighters arer only <11k.

2 - Does IP not count towards Gold Characters? I have seven different gold characters and one is Eliza but only IP, which I got first, after this update, and the Accolade says 6/10.