• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Best Bròñzè and Sîlvèr Fukua

Art3mes

Reaction score
As you can see there are many gems among bronze tier of almost all characters. Such as:
Beatbox for Big Band
Cold Stones for Beowulf
Rusty for Painwheel
Sheltered for Parasol
Bad Hair Day for Filia
As one may never regret evolving them to Gold.
But not all Bronzes are worth such as of Double, Squigly and Fortunes.

So, among all Bronze Fukuas, is there anyone worth evolving into Gold?

Since there are only two Bronzes, namely Infernal Twin and Rough Copy, you may suggest from Silver Fukuas also.

Silver Fukuas include:
Rain Shadow
Chameleon Twin
Souls Sister

So, what are your thoughts?

Here are the SAs of Fukuas:

BRONZE
IMG_20200722_122759.jpg

SILVER

IMG_20200722_122842.jpg
IMG_20200722_120128.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t remember what there SA’s are. But I do remember that rough copy’s SA is way too specific. Some of the newer fighters have This trend where one of their SAs only works in specific situations. Like the diamond light Fukua. That’s fine if its just one SA but both sucks. Sure there are many uses for it, but I think all fighters should have the ability to activate their SA in all situations. Or at least half of it.

As for silver Fukua’s, I can’t remember but there’s a youtuber that really loves souls sister Fukua, so yeah I’ll join hop on that wagon and go with her.

I can say Infernal Twin is a way lot better than Rough Copy (a shame because I like default colors so much), so I guess with atk stat on moves and her SA that can activate easily, you can get good results.

Some people says that Chameleon Twist is the best silver Fukua, but it seems Rain Shadow would be a great counter against buff spamming. I haven't had the chance to invest in Rain Shadow so I will have to go with Chameleon this time.

Rain Shadow seems like she might be one of the better defensive variants of Fukua, so I'm in this big debate about evolving mine right now vs working on Vaporware Vixen. Vaporware has Thorns though, which is pretty powerful at higher streaks now. Stun certainly doesn't suck either though.

<Why not both gif>

A lot has kinda shifted a bit since they nerfed Miasma a little and I'm not entirely sure a lot of Fukuas are adjusted to match it's current power level. Like, I used to think all I wanted in this world was Chameleon, but I don't know anymore. Miasma is still pretty good but no longer as overwhelming as it once was.

I don’t remember what there SA’s are. But I do remember that rough copy’s SA is way too specific. Some of the newer fighters have This trend where one of their SAs only works in specific situations. Like the diamond light Fukua. That’s fine if its just one SA but both sucks. Sure there are many uses for it, but I think all fighters should have the ability to activate their SA in all situations. Or at least half of it.

As for silver Fukua’s, I can’t remember but there’s a youtuber that really loves souls sister Fukua, so yeah I’ll join hop on that wagon and go with her.
SAs are added.
。◕‿◕。

i have all bronze silver and gold fukas. not all evoloved ofc. i find two bronze fukas way too specific. twin would be slightly better as attacker.
i group them into atacker and defender.
good attackers are chameleon and soul sister. chameleon is all intercept if you cant do it almost perfectly yet dont bother with her. soul sister is easier but you will need a full set of ranged specials and bbs.
good defender is rainshadow. just put her there and you get 3 different debuffs.

i plan to make all three silvers to diamond one day.

Honestly, I'd say Infernal is the best offensively until gold. SSister can get enrages faster (assuming you can charge BB2 quickly which shouldn't be an issue between her SA and combo potential), but can't refresh them infinitely. Chameleon has more potential with intercepts, but intercepts always feel inconsistent to me. You can abuse the AI to farm them, and it does help a lot, but honestly I can't trust anything that relies on the AI with it getting updated every patch lol. Rain is a cool defense and I suppose can be a pseudo buff removal on offense, but losing the corner is pretty big of a cost to me. I don't think I need to explain why Rough Copy is bad lol

I love my SSister and run her over infernal, but if somebody asks me which of the two to invest in first, I'll tell them Infernal. Counterhits are so easy to keep and you can maintain 5x enrage without too much issue.

Fukua is really blessed though. Fantastic kit, even better SAs, basically the only one you can't do well with (compared to most fighters) is Rough Copy.

I noticed the thunder shadow's abilities a long time ago and so I pumped it to gold.
Everyone is saying that this is a hero of defense, but I decided to make an attack bias.
she takes out many enemies that other characters have a hard time with, especially those who often get positive effects, for example, overclock or x-bot.
among the disadvantages, we can note a small health. and also problems with the leader of the model, because this fuca does not remove permanent effects.
my vote is definitely for her.

I noticed the thunder shadow's abilities a long time ago and so I pumped it to gold.
Everyone is saying that this is a hero of defense, but I decided to make an attack bias.
she takes out many enemies that other characters have a hard time with, especially those who often get positive effects, for example, overclock or x-bot.
among the disadvantages, we can note a small health. and also problems with the leader of the model, because this fuca does not remove permanent effects.
my vote is definitely for her.
I Also like her, she is good buff removal

Last edited:
Reactions: palti
Honestly, I'd say Infernal is the best offensively until gold. SSister can get enrages faster (assuming you can charge BB2 quickly which shouldn't be an issue between her SA and combo potential), but can't refresh them infinitely. Chameleon has more potential with intercepts, but intercepts always feel inconsistent to me. You can abuse the AI to farm them, and it does help a lot, but honestly I can't trust anything that relies on the AI with it getting updated every patch lol. Rain is a cool defense and I suppose can be a pseudo buff removal on offense, but losing the corner is pretty big of a cost to me. I don't think I need to explain why Rough Copy is bad lol

I love my SSister and run her over infernal, but if somebody asks me which of the two to invest in first, I'll tell them Infernal. Counterhits are so easy to keep and you can maintain 5x enrage without too much issue.

Fukua is really blessed though. Fantastic kit, even better SAs, basically the only one you can't do well with (compared to most fighters) is Rough Copy.
Screenshot_20211030-170656_copy_960x411.png

Just for fun, Infernal is like a cheap sports car. Not worth prioritising over gold but a nice one to spin out at the weekends.