• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Official Skullgirls Discord Chat

Screenshot_20200801-121248_Discord.jpg What happened to the discord.Its been like this for a very long time and i don't know how to solve it.I can't go into any other channels in the skullgirls discord and this issue for the skullgirls discord only.I tried exiting and rejoinig but it didn't work either.Please i want to chat with others again

[What happened to the discord.Its been like this for a very long time and i don't know how to solve it.I can't go into any other channels in the skullgirls discord and this issue for the skullgirls discord only.I tried exiting and rejoinig but it didn't work either.Please i want to chat with others again

You have to read the rules to get the permissions for everything else. You'll see what you need to do.

You have to read the rules to get the permissions for everything else. You'll see what you need to do.
Now o feel so dumb because one day it just changed like this.Thanks for the help

Thank you, I've been looking for a chat for a long time;)

Who remembers the open beta for skull girls where when you get a relic like any kind there like this engine that spins the character depending on what fighter you get

When the store was just refreshed, I bought 187 boxes of gift bags for Christmas. Then the server maintenance failed me. Now I log on to the game and find that 5000 diamonds are missing and the boxes are not given to me. Can I have it reissued😭ID 3rai-7wmoo

When the store was just refreshed, I bought 187 boxes of gift bags for Christmas. Then the server maintenance failed me. Now I log on to the game and find that 5000 diamonds are missing and the boxes are not given to me. Can I have it reissued😭ID 3rai-7wmoo
Hi there! You'll need to contact customer support about issues like this.

Reactions: RizeSheela
I'm still banned from like 2017 can I like come back please lol. I just want to see what updated smh.