• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Fifth wave

Annie palettes 5.png

From up-left to down-right :
  1. Lavenza Annie & Jack Frost Sagan (Persona 5) [The sword refers to Justine's chainsaw. Also, it can just refer to any Velvet Room's residents, like they all have the same hair, eyes and clothes color !]
  2. Crying Child Annie & Bonnie Sagan (Five Nights at Freddy's 4) [Her eyepatch, bag, sword and Sagan itself refers to one animatronic : Chica, Freddy, Foxy and Bonnie respectively. Sagan's inside eye refers to Purple Guy] Scrapped from the second wave, and replaced for the Purple Guy one.
  3. Hornet Annie & the Knight Sagan (Hollow Knight) [Sagan's insides refers to the Shade] Scrapped from the third wave.
  4. Purple Heart Annie & ... Purple Heart Sagan (Hyperdimension Neptunia) Not really scrapped, because it's new ... can it be considered as scrapped ?

One potential source: voice actor other roles
For instance, Peacock (Sarah Anne Williams) has a Nonon Jakuzure (Kill la Kill) and Squigly (Laura Landa) has Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica).
Annie = Erica Mendez (IMDB). Here's a few roles as Annie palettes:

Sailor Uranus (Sailor Moon series)
annie-uranus.jpg
This sailor scout even has a silver sword (called the "Space Sword")! Didn't know what to do with Sagan so I borrowed Luna the cat's colors.

Megumin (KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!)
annie-megumin.jpg
Sagan in Chomusuke the kitten's colors

Kumiko Oumae (Sound! Euphonium)
annie-kumiko-oumae.jpg
Sagan and the sword should both be in an extra shiny metal shader because they are Kumiko's brass instrument, the euphonium.

I don't think I'll do more today ... so here's the only palette I did today !
Based on Allison Angel from Bendy and the Ink Machine. Sagan being Bendy himself

Allison Angel & Bendy.png

EDIT : Well, it seems an idea appeared on my mind before the end of the day so ... let's add it here !
Not as perfect as the Allison Angel one, I can't deny it. But I still wanted to share it.
It obviously refers to Frisk and Asrie- ... wait, no : KRIS and RALSEI from DELTARUNE

Kris & Ralsei.png

Last edited:
I´ll repost my entries here
(THis is not in anyway any kind of spam!!) XD

Kratos, Ban, Sailor Moon (She is a strong bet for Annie), Paraoul (Obviously, because is our favorite princess!!), Valentine (Same, but ninja nurse) And Bubblegum Princess... because is never enough princeses!!!
colorfull annie of the stars.jpg

@Cellsai , pleeeease, tell us, how many skins the comunity has "revealed" with pallet wrok alredy? :D:D:D

Cellsai, pleeeease, tell us, how many skins the comunity has "revealed" with pallet wrok alredy? :D:D:D

I mean, if needed, I can send the forums/some palettes on Twitter with the #WhensAnnie ^^
I plan to only use mines, but if you want to, everyone from here can also add theirs under my Tweet ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sapphiren
Took a look at the possible gameplay inspiration for Annie (back before the Eliza vote)
Annie Inspiration said:
Mito (The Rumble Fish 2), Nayuki (Eternal Fighter Zero), Kidd Thunder (Mortal Kombat), Platinum the Trinity (BlazBlue), Nebula (Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys), Warachia (Melty Blood), Utsuho (Touhou), Pretty Cure, Nanoha, Guts (Berserk), Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear series)

Most of the list is "???" to me but here are the first and last on the list (I know Sol!) as palettes:

Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
annie-solbadguy.jpg
With Sagan as flames.

Mito (The Rumble Fish 2)
annie-mito.jpg
Sagan is just a complementary purple to go with Mito's scheme. Search Rumble Fish 2 some time. Just as Mito was an influence on Annie's design, it looks like Garnet was an inspiration for Valentine.
Do you see the resemblance?
garnet-rumblefish-stance.gif

And finally, a palette from the "characters with famous swords" collection

Lion-O (Thundercats)
annie-lion-o.jpg
With Sagan as Snarf.

That's ... actually something I might think about more : original colors !
No need to always refer to something !

Here they are ! (I normally put more efforts into my palettes ... but I wanted to put a "possibly an official one" vibe to them !)

Adeleine Annie & Ribbon Sagan (idea given just above)
View attachment 11052

Squigly Annie & Leviathan Sagan
View attachment 11054

Marie Annie & Skull Heart Sagan (idea by me, even if Lililira proposed it above. I didn't see it ^^")
View attachment 11053

Edit1 : More !
(Both ideas by Lililira)

Banjo Annie & Kazooie Sagan
View attachment 11056

Sans Annie and Gaster Blaster Sagan
View attachment 11057

Edit2 : EVEN MORE
(The last one is MY idea this time)

Parasoul Annie & Umbrella Sagan (idea by Lililira ... yea, again ^^")
View attachment 11060

Hailey Anne Thomas Annie & USApyon Sagan (based on one of the protagonists from Yokai Watch 3. A lot of references from Yo-kai Watch are here as well !)
View attachment 11059

Whisper the Wolf Annie & Whisper's team of Wisps Sagan (because why not ?)
View attachment 11062

I can make more if needed (and if you have the ideas), so ... please tell them !
THESE ARE SUPER EPIC! my favorites from these have to be the sans one, banjo one, and adeleine one !

Gonna poke my head in here to post this litte addendum that is also included in the original Custom Palette thread (I also added it to the original post up there)
thanks for the add-on! i meant to add that but i ended up forgetting this thread existed... OOPS..

THESE ARE SUPER EPIC! my favorites from these have to be the sans one, banjo one, and adeleine one !

Welcome back ^^
And thank you a lot ! I guess I had a lot of ideas first. Adeleine might be the first one I'll do when Annie's sprites will be released !
Though ... since I posted Kris, I can't think about more. I made another one yesterday, but ... well, here it is :
Lilith & Incubus (Mom Transformed).png
A palette of Lilith from The Binding of Isaac, with the dress of Mom, the main antagonist. The items she has are : Mom's Knife, Mom's Purse, Mom's Contract (in Sagan's mouth), Incubus (Sagan himself) and the Relic (the blue thing on Annie's dress)

star butterfly pallet? air fighter? :3

edit: i meant for the sagan ears to be all blue. looks like i missed a spot and the tip of the sword handle too haha

Attachments

• annie transparent.png
    annie transparent.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
Seasons Frosting (Pinkie Pie & Gummy - My Little Pony) annie pie.png

I took the colors from this beautiful Kotobukiya doll sitting in my bookshelf and her pet crocodile from the show.

If this gets picked up I could finally run an all MLP team: Seasons Frostings, Blue Screen & Summer Sault (I know, I know, umbrella blablabla...).

Also, I see a ton of great pallettes in the thread, so far my favs are: Katamo's Star Butterfly, GalactaKiller's Tronn Bonne and Purple Heart, Princess ironande's Stocking, BallotBoxer's Rosalina and Lion-O and Erick Drave's Emergency Attack.

Last edited:
ooh, nice! I made my own template and made some customs as well; now that their's a forum for it, I might as well share them:
First off, we have little ophan annie:
Lil Orphan.png
this one uses crosshatch shading, similar to the Little Orphan Annie comic strips this palette is based on. I'm not sure whether this would be possible to implement in-game, or how well it would fit in with the artstyle of the rest of the game, but I'm proud of it.

Next we have some costumes of the characters with Annie palettes:
cerebella.png parasoul.png Peacock.png
Not much to this.

After experimenting for a day, I figured out how to recreate a palette file similar to what's used in-game.
I edited your work a bit and put it on the Palette Editor.
It's limited compared to your PSD file, but it's got fancy shadows and highlights.

My customary Lady Zozo palette:
Annie_Test2 (3).png